Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Players that may not be coming back per twitter and Facebook. **RUMORS**

c4man5282

HogsHaven Hogs Haven

Junkies said today that moving trucks were seen at @mr_carter99 house. No surprises. Thx for the 5 years of hard work Dre.

http://twitter.com/#!/HogsHaven/status/23382328285859840

HogsHaven Hogs Haven

Based on H.B. Blades Facebook status last week, he doesnt sound confident he'll be back either. http://is.gd/kiwIc #Redskins

http://twitter.com/#!/HogsHaven/status/23382966264664064

kiwIc

Yea, you couldn't ask for a better professional than Andre Carter.. Which I'm sure will all get lost in the offseason soap opera.. But that is example A of being a professional at your job. We all knew he didn't like the position he was in.. but we never heard about it. He just tried to do his job the best he could and didn't ruffle any feathers in the process.

I wish you nothing but success Andre.. Thanks for your contribution to the Redskins. You will be missed.

Sounds like Carter doesn't want to come back even if he's offered a deal. I don't blame him, this is the wrong scheme for him.

...That, or he probably spoke with the coaches during the exit interviews where he was notified that they may not pick up his option.

Andre deinintely has played his last game him, it's a shame because I was always an admirer of him and his effort on the field. I also think Rocky is definitely gone. I doubt they resign Carlos Rogers for more than 4 million a season and Haynesworth, McNabb, and Portis all likely don't return. after that, who knows?

i call BS on the moving trucks. where the hell is he moving if he doesn't know where he's going to play next season?
He has a home on the West Coast. ;)

....via Andre Carter's twitter.

Two more days left and I'm back in the California sunshine.

---------- Post added January-7th-2011 at 11:49 AM ----------

but wouldn't said home already be furnished? is he just going to double up everything?

See his twitter status dude. He says it him self.

Both players I had assumed wouldn't be on the team going into this season. Still don't think Blades would have made it if Henson hadn't gotten injured.

Lots of respect for Carter, hopefully he finds a team that fits his style where he can finish his career.

i call BS on the moving trucks. where the hell is he moving if he doesn't know where he's going to play next season?

A lot of players have two homes. One close to the team they play for and one where they were brought up or sometimes went to College. It may all be BS but he could be moving his stuff to his offseason home.

We turned a 10+ sack guy into a liability with the 3-4 this year. He can still play and do well for someone. It's too bad we can't get value for a guy like that.

Will 'Dre leave as a FA or a cut? I wonder about a compensation pick if he goes somewhere and does well.

I wanted HB to take over for Fletch, but Fletch is a pretty rare player. I wonder how HB would have done in the middle. Anyways, best of luck to the guys. (I think HB could still be back.)

Archived