Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MSNBC: Rep. Bachmann lands post on Intelligence Committee

Tulane Skins Fan

The country has a new guardian for its national security secrets: Rep. Michele Bachmann.

The outspoken Minnesota Republican and Tea Party favorite has been tapped by House Speaker John Boehner for a coveted slot on the House Intelligence Committee, giving her a new role as overseer of the CIA, the National Security Agency and the rest of the U.S. intelligence community.

The move comes as Bachmann is seeking to burnish her national security credentials as she weighs a possible run for higher office.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40946997/ns/politics-capitol_hill/

Forget the unintentional comedy of the article's title for a second.... OH MY GOD!

Oh I would LOVE to see a Palin Bachmann ticket. That would be hilarious.

But Not nearly as funny and sad at the same time as the Obama Biden ticket. Those two babes can not eff up the nation as much as those two and the recent liberal congress have.

Why not. The rest of us are.

Because even though Crazy Eyes Bachmann is utterly insane, at least she isn't a crook like Hastings.

---------- Post added January-6th-2011 at 11:29 AM ----------

But Not nearly as funny and sad at the same time as the Obama Biden ticket. Those two babes can not eff up the nation as much as those two and the recent liberal congress have.

:) Now the laughs are starting to come. Thanks Dave!

Is funny because of word "intelligence"!!!!!!

You're right, I mean one would think that someone who sat on that committee would need to possess some.

BTW NavyDave...Palin/Bachmann = Obama/Biden tickets....omgosh I think I just peed a little laughing so hard.

I would love to see those two harpies campaign together, it would be one long nonstop Saturday Night Live skit...only they wouldn't get the jokes.

All this does is confirm that Boehner is an idiot.

Does that also mean that Pelosi was a crook?

If you are equating the actions of one speaker to the choice to sit on the comittee, you certainly would apply that same standard to previous speakers? Right?

Does that also mean that Pelosi was a crook?

If you are equating the actions of one speaker to the choice to sit on the comittee, you certainly would apply that same standard to previous speakers? Right?

Of course, Pelosi was an idiot too. But Boehner is still an idiot.

Archived