Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DVD Burning question

dockeryfan

What kind of computer to you have? a MAC or Windows OS?? "Nero" is a fairly easy program to use for burning DVD's. Also if you have all of these on a laptop you can(which may be easier) put all of them on a hard drive with "VLC" media player. It converts basically every media format and you can hook it up to a laptop and plug it into a flat screen via VGA cable and watch it like that. Saves money on burning DVD's and wont scratch either....just two simples ways.

Any more questions let know, I happen to specialize in computer/networks for the military.

What kind of computer to you have? a MAC or Windows OS?? "Nero" is a fairly easy program to use for burning DVD's. Also if you have all of these on a laptop you can(which may be easier) put all of them on a hard drive with "VLC" media player. It converts basically every media format and you can hook it up to a laptop and plug it into a flat screen via VGA cable and watch it like that. Saves money on burning DVD's and wont scratch either....just two simples ways.

Any more questions let know, I happen to specialize in computer/networks for the military.

What do you think about realplayer video? Are they any good? I know you can download video clips with them. Have you tried burning them to dvd from there?

I tried to do this over the weekend and for some reason when I put the burned DVD into my DVD player it does not recognize any video on it. I know the videos are on the disc (I used the windows DVD burner) but for whatever reason I cannot actually play the DVD in a DVD player.

I tried to do this over the weekend and for some reason when I put the burned DVD into my DVD player it does not recognize any video on it. I know the videos are on the disc (I used the windows DVD burner) but for whatever reason I cannot actually play the DVD in a DVD player.

Make sure you're not burning a Data disc but a video disc.

Archived