Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Back and ready for some football

Henry

Well, I'm back from my four day hiatus to sunny and picturesque West Virginia. I know you all missed me. :)

Anyway, there's no way I'm going to be able to sift through 10+ pages of new thread to get to the good stuff. I see Milloy's available. DW's been cut? Anything else I've missed? I sure would appreciate just a quick run-down.

Thanks.

Art likes the Watson cut but not the Wuerffel cut. Nice LOOOOONG thread on that. Other than Milloy and anticipation about Thursday night, that's about it. Welcome back Henry. I hope being in West Virginia didn't cause you to walk funny. :laugh:

Thanks for the updates guys (except for you, Mike :) )

Watson got the ax? Didn't see that. Not a huge shock I guess.

EG I was visiting some in-laws who live near Huntington, right on the border. Marshall University is out there, and the colors of The Thundering Herd could be seen everywhere, this being opening weekend and all. Nice little place, but we did drive through some areas where the non-smoking section of a restaurant is a little room in the back that noone ever sits in. :)

I have always thought that Huntington was ugly (and no, not just the Thundering Terds students). :D

Anything in the Kentucky Ohio boarder isn't as nice (aesthetically) as the southeastern or northeastern part of the state, imho.

Glad you had a good time though. Wish that more people could see the beauty of the state and spend less time making jokes about it. Oh well. They're loss, imho.

You were gone? :silly:

Oh yea. ASF, (he says in light whisper), came back briefly. Snyder screwed up by not resigning Gardner, Kim Helton is still the root of all evil, and the first game will decide the season because these pro players are...well....fragile ya know. Oh, and this time.... it wasn't George Lucas' or Israel's fault.

:cheers:

Archived