Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There is a new and exciting show coming this fall!!!

Tom [Giants fan]

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

jbooma,

There is no reason for clowning here. Come on, it was funny. And even funnier as was pointed out that the Jets only got a little blurb.

Buddha,

:lol: :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

I know I just think everyone should have the clown at least once ;)

However you did say exciting show so I am waiting to see what you were talking about :laugh:

Tom's thing is funny and shouldn't be clowned...if perhaps he were to say something like ....Redskins QG Patrick Ramsey was arrrested on driving while intoxicated and drug possesion after police searched his car when it was discovered crashed into a lightpost at 4:00 am with Ramsey passed out behind the wheel.

Why the sad face jbooma? I will have a permanenet position eventually. Right now I get to enjoy the beginning of the season by going to a bunch of websites and reading all the "expert" opinions.

Cheer up, the Skins have a chance tomorrow night!! :laugh:

thats good then, here it isn't great to be a sub

I love that the jests are so snubbed they really suck!Shockey is my fave non redskin player and Tom You should move to northern alberta we are desperate for teachers up here and aside from the cold weather in the winter the bugs and heat in the summer and the proximity to savage natives and complete dearth of civilised amenities we have access to the net and thus extremeskins

Why the sad face jbooma? I will have a permanenet position eventually. Right now I get to enjoy the beginning of the season by going to a bunch of websites and reading all the "expert" opinions.

Cheer up, the Skins have a chance tomorrow night!! :laugh:

Definition of expert:

A person with a high degree of skill in or knowledge of a certain subject.

:cool:

Definition of fool:

1. One who is deficient in judgement, sense, or understanding. See: ESPN NFL commentators.

Archived