Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

here's my optimistic opinion....

michael_33

Our Kicking game is way better than it has been for many years....

That alone may give us 1 or 2 games that we ordinarily would not have....

Our recieving core is not only way faster than it (arguably) has ever been,but all of them catch very well with the exception of Russell...Adding to the fact that they get seperation and generally at least one of them is wide open....

Our Offensive line needs time to gell,but once they do (hopefully soon?)this might be the best line we've had since the hogs...

Our QB has guts and courage...Something George,B.Johnson or any other QB we've had lacked....Yes,I think Rypien is the last guy to QB for us that could take a hit....

With trung and his clone Sultan we should be able to run Spurrier's FUN-N-GUN type offense on the ground...

Cartwright can be are pounder,and Johnson can be our Blocker,and Betts can come in to make a change of pace...

.....and Morton can be our Metcalf kinda guy....

so basically,IMO;The only true question mark is our coaching...??

Is spurrier the real deal??Like I've heard since we've hired him and even before....or

Did he just enter a league that is way over his head as far as X's and O's...

We will find out this year folks!

I hope he is the real deal cause I'm tired of all the changeover's in scheme's,coaches and player's....

But all these guys are in the NFL and there here for a reason....

But what it really comes down to,is how bad do you wanna win....

The true soldiers leave their heart and soul out onto the field every game and play for the love of it.....

.......And our soldiers sure havn't been losing because their not good enough!!

Personally,I think all this crazy money has just about killed the one game I truly LOVE!(salaries,Bonuses and stuff)

So Redskins players......Don't *****,whine,argue or complain

get out there and kick some Jet BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived