Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Breaking News: Patriots release Lawyer Milloy

goldenster95

Originally posted by gridironmike

With a full season ahead of him, I'd take a one year gamble. We may need secondary help if we get no pressure on opposing QBs. Would Parcells be interested in him?

Usually id say he'd be interested but there's Woodson and Williams at S on sallaD, so id say no.

If we could get him for the right price, I would do it in a heart beat. We would have maybe the best secondary in the NFL. I'm not getting my hopes up though. Doesn't sound like he would come cheap and his kind of money is not in the budget. I can only pray that Dallas does not scoop him up but to tell the truth, I have a very bad feeling about this.

:gus:

Wish it would ve happened last week.

Champ with his getting paid what he is worth crap is getting on my nerves now everytime I hear him on WTEM.

He is one of those guys that I wish played back in the 80's where there was no free agency or ridiculous salaries.

14.7 million in signing bonus isnt enough?

Originally posted by speedwagon20

i want us to pass on a big name for once...let's see how our own home-grown talent does with iffy!

Iffy is promising but Milloy would be a HUGE addition to an area where we have struggled in recent years. It also seems like Iffy won the competiton by default. Maybe its just a one-year thing and Milloy gets a big pay next year. Meanwhile, Iffy had another year and watch and learn.

Originally posted by NavyDave

Wish it would ve happened last week.

Champ with his getting paid what he is worth crap is getting on my nerves now everytime I hear him on WTEM.

He is one of those guys that I wish played back in the 80's where there was no free agency or ridiculous salaries.

14.7 million in signing bonus isnt enough?

man, amen

i'm gettin tired of this Champ garbage too.. every quote involves "pay me what i'm worth" and i'm sick of it.. this whole situation is annoying to me..

if he leaves, so be it.. at least we'll get 2 1st rounders..

Archived