Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Game Thread - Da Bears are da suck.

TK

That is just plain dumb. You would rather see the Cowboys lose more games at the possible expense of us winning the division ?

Dude, IF this was really late in the season and a Dallas win would GIVE US THE NFC EAST TITLE, OF COURSE I would want them to win. UNTIL that situation arises, I want Dallas to lose as many games as possible. SCREW THEM!

Alright a redskins win, and an eagles loss!!!!!!!!!! Awsome!!!

+1! I really do think we need to pull for a Cowgirls victory tomorrow night-it will keep the Giants from staying a game up, and will keep us top of the division. This Giants team is for real I think. Dallas has no shot at the playoffs even if they win tomorrow.

Dude, IF this was really late in the season and a Dallas win would GIVE US THE NFC EAST TITLE, OF COURSE I would want them to win. UNTIL that situation arises, I want Dallas to lose as many games as possible. SCREW THEM!

I agree. It's too early in the season to root for Dallas to help our standings. Plenty of games left. I am not rooting for Dallas tonight. However, if Dallas does win, the Giants loss is a consolation.

You are retarded if you think Jason Campbell could make any of these throws. Try the one to moss for the 1st touchdown. No way he makes that throw. Campbell will NOT even be in the NFL next year. McNabb is light years better even behind the same ****ty offensive line. Give it up

I dont think JC is better. Just want the draft picks back. I have seen the same play all year by the "better" QB as the one we had last year. Funny how McNabb was a beast in Philly... he comes here and looks like every QB we have had in the past 15 years.

LOL about your "same" offensive line. Do you actually know who is one the roster? Line is completely different. Slighlty better with the same ****ty QB play. McNabb sucks. The sooner you realize that, the better.

That is just plain dumb. You would rather see the Cowboys lose more games at the possible expense of us winning the division ?

divisions are not won in week 7. What we can do is eliminate the Cowboys from contention, thereby ruining their chances of any happyness. We still have two games against the Giants to make up for being a game back. I want Dallas to lose!

Yeah, that was one hell of a sloppy game on both sides, but I was pleasantly surprised by DeAngelo Hall today (As I had previously stated, they can win the games if the DB's simply CATCH the balls)! I am NOT impressed by McNabb, though, he's a turnover king

well, i had to see the FB movie with my mom and sister today in NYC. they didnt think i would be able to get into a NYC bar since im 17, and there wasnt a bar they could drop me off at that would be close enough to the theater we went to. but my dad was at the game, and when i got out of the movie, my phone started recieving texts like crazy (there was no cell reception in the theater) and i saw 35 texts from him. i then checked the score on my phone, and i was pretty happy to see 17-14 redskins, even if it was another close game. and, i hear that d hall # 23 had FOUR interceptions today??? damn, he is a beast. and Osakpo had 2 sacks, haynesworth had a sack, and i think McIntosh too (correct me if i'm wrong on that). also, from what i saw on one of the pages in the twenties, that sack that haynesworth got was awesome? this should be fun watching the game, cause my dad recorded the game for me friday night.

Archived