Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random music thread...what are you listening to lately?

Spaceman Spiff

You people have good taste. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to see a Richard Ashcroft reference in this thread. I just picked up The United Nations of Sound, his new band's first album. It's more like an Ashcroft solo album, but I'm down with that.

Also listening to Tired Pony, a side project of Gary Lightbody from Snow Patrol. Driving to Vegas to see Interpol this weekend, though the new album ain't so hot.

Also listening to School of Seven Bells and waiting until U2's new album comes out next year: Songs of Ascent.

Oh, and lots and lots of Muse.

Also listening to Tired Pony, a side project of Gary Lightbody from Snow Patrol.

How is it? I have a Reindeer Section album and it's OK but not as good as early Snow Patrol, which I like best. How does Tired Pony rate?

Oh, and lots and lots of Muse.

LOL - my wife keeps saying "oh it's Andrew Lloyd Weber" when we hear a Muse song on the radio, and even though she's joking, she's kind of right. Either way, they are good.

I got into a Darwin Deez rut a few months back, and just got back into the Smoking Popes recently.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived