Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To those who watched from home

Veretax

Did anyone else find the Fox Telecast to be a bit poor in quality? I'm not talking about gripes about the commentary, I'm talking the footage. I only got to see part of the 1st Qtr so had to watch it taped after I got back from my son's soccer game, and I found numerous occasions where there were breaks for commercials that didn't resume at the right time (plays were clearly missing), and at times a play would just freeze like someone had hit pause on the telecast, and then I come back and find the other team had the ball. What's worse, after Orakpo sacked ROdgers in OT, it froze, for like ten minutes and when it un froze, I got the post game show showing the score, with no idea what happened.

Was this a network wide thing? Or should I contact my cable/station to complain?

For awhile there FOXHD was in standard tv. It ended up returning to HD later though.

I watched on DirectTV and the HD was out for most of the first half. Then there were a few glitches like the satellite signal was broken or lost. But nothing that lasted like 10 minutes.

I have FIOS and live in Arlington. The game was perfect for me and nothing wrong with the HD. I used to have Comcast and had problems a lot with CSN and FOX when watching games. I also had issues when I recorded a show, like sounded would cut out for a min or so. I hated Comcast.

I packed to go to the game and when all my folk bailed out on me I decided to stay home and watch it. Bad Omen...................DirecTV HD went out on me and I ended having to watch the 1st quater and a half half streamed on my PC. Thank god I have a good sports channel streaming source and a HD 1080p Monitor. Also it was just channel 4-9 (local HD). The rest of the Sunday Ticket worked fine but I couldnt watch the game on 709 or whatever it was because it kept saying it was on a local broadast. Anyone else in the Metro area have DTV go out on them? Anyway lesson learned and I will be in the house next Sunday whether I go alone or not.

My DirecTV HD worked well the entire game... :)

Yea at 1st I thought it was just mytv (sorta like a bird nesting on my dish but then the "Hello to all We know were having problems, please refrain from calling and complaining" message popped up on the channel. So I couldnt be alone in this, so maybe it was a White Plains issue........... Again I'm prepared for that type of problem with my PC setup but still it was a little nerve rattling there for about 2 minues while the game was going.............

I had no problems other than 1 weird thing. While watching the game in HD on Fox with Comcast the scoreboard was half-way off the screen the entire game. So i never could see the packers score or the full time left in the game. I would only see the seconds and the redskins score. It was really annoying.

Heres what i saw:

Redskins

:53 16

i had a problem, i have comcast my video was fine but i kept hearing this annoying sound over and over bashing the redskins, it was quite annoying FOX should look into fixing that problem

rofl Now that's funny. I dont care who you are.

NFL Sunday Ticket here in Columbus, OH and had no issues with my viewing experience.

Archived