Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Make the call now!

fish

Does SS jump on the QB merry-go-round?

If Ramsey stays healthy but have varrying levels of success, will the Ol Ball Coach stick to his guns and keep PR in the game(s) or keep him as the starter.

Last year, that was one of my biggets concerns abouut SS and we all saw what happened.

Unless PR has a complete and total meltdown, I think SS will keep him as the starter. SS has fully hitched his wagon to PR and will either sink or swim with him. I think Snyder has told SS that he has the next 2 seasons to make it work with PR, after all it was DS and our cousin Vinny that picked Ramsey, not SS.

So, what do you think?

How about answering the question.

Besides injuries, this could be THE most important aspect for the future of our team and our coach. If we should start playing the merry-go-round game AND loose (winning solves everything), SS will loose credability. PR could loose cred too, as well as confidence. Then we will have wasted a 1st rd pick.........blah blah blah.

The effects of making those QB moves could be HUGE!

So, what do you think.

I think that Spurrier will definately stick with Ramsey all the way.Ramsey was rookie last year and Spurrier wasn't too keen on playing him in the first place. he will be continuing to develop Ramsey. I personally believe it takes an average of about 3 years to develop a promising young QB.

Originally posted by inmate running the asylum

I think we should trade our #1 draft picks in 2004, 2005, and 2006 for the 40 year-old Vinny Testaverde. ;)

Geore Allen is looking down on you and smiling! :angel:

IMHO: I hope he keeps Patrick in there win or lose because you can not alternate QB's in the NFL like in college, but if we lose 2 or 3 in a row you'll hear "Were gonna play Danny Wuerfuel"

I used to admire George allen , except he'd always lick his thumbs as if he were getting ready to count money.But george had the luxury of having 3 great QB's.I think Gibbs probably had the most influence on devoloping Theisman.Ramsey has the luxury of having a head coach that was an n.f.l. QB,therefore he may develop faster, who knows? Ramsey probably will go through some really bad moments but I view this as ordinary growing pains,and when this happens I believe this is exactly when Spurrier should stick him the most and help through.

Archived