Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

players lot passes

Lavarleap56

Anybody can walk in front of the tunnel but you have to wait on the sidewalk behind steel partitions in the hopes of getting a glimpse of a player as he struts across the ring road towards the tunnel. If you have a B lot pass, which is the player's lot, you can walk in on foot, past the poor shmucks on the sidewalk, and enter the lot where the players park like you own the place.

The B lot is pretty cool. The press isn't even allowed in there, so going on there is fun. It is very exclusive. However, there are large signs in the lot that clearly state NO AUTOGRAPHS.

Yea they dont allow autographs in the lot..a friend of mine got 2 passes a long time ago when Corey Raymer (sp?) was still our center..him and his wife would TG with a large grill after the game for all of the players that stuck around, good times and good food

Man....that would be a dream come true to visit that lot!!! Where can you meet the other teams coming in??? Where do they stay at around here??

Depends on the team.

I know the Giants catch the Marc out of New Carrolton right after the game. And NOBODY is there. So - if you happen to be a Giants fan, that would be perfect.

Just so everyone knows my intent was never to sell them. I get them free and just wanted to pass them along for people to enjoy. Contracts RO, hope you and your little girl have a great time! Go skins

That's a damn nice gesture, brotha. Nice job -- I'll buy you a beer next time I see you!

If you want, my cousin would love to take his nephew(s). They live in the Philly area and rock the burgundy and gold. They could grill out and hope a few players would have some grub. It would be a memory for a lifetime. He would be the Uncle they tell stories about. The good kind, lol. You can always PM me if that's a possibility, because they usually make one game a year.

If you want, my cousin would love to take his nephew(s). They live in the Philly area and rock the burgundy and gold. They could grill out and hope a few players would have some grub. It would be a memory for a lifetime. He would be the Uncle they tell stories about. The good kind, lol. You can always PM me if that's a possibility, because they usually make one game a year.

These are walk-in passes, not drive-in and park passes.

Why would these be available? Wouldn't this be a security issue? I would think the team would want to keep tabs of who can get into a players lot.

I wouldn't mess with any Redskins players.......Have you seen Laron Landry for God's sake? He could kick your ass with his pinky! They don't need no stinkin' security with 90,000 of your closest friends around

Its a pretty cool thing to get into the players lot.the 1st for me was last years Dallas game in Dec. me and my wife were like kids in a candy store,got some great pics.we have been in that lot 3 times so far,it never gets old.some of the players are very cool some just want to get to their cars.

Archived