Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Big Shot Taken On Us On Best Damn Sports Show!!!

Skins26

I didnt get a chance to catch this mother ****ers name cause he wasnt important enough to get it put on the bottom. But if you watch best damn sports show it was whichever football guy they had on there tonight.

Anyways when asked what he thought about Washington and Steve Spurrier he said that he didnt think Spurrier is a good coach and wont have a good year at all. The real shot is this.

He said that he talked to several defensive coordinators last year who seriously said they laughed at Spurrier's gameplan's and said that it was like "taking candy from a baby"

Who the **** D Coordinator said that ****ing bull****. Oh this one really pisses me off if they are laughing at our coach. I just have a question though. If its so simple then how did 7 teams lose to us when we were playing with a rookie qb/Danny W./S Mathews, with no real #1 WR, backup RB's most of the year, and one of the worst interior o lines in the league. Also we had some of the worst special teams in the NFL, so if the gameplan was so bad, how did 7 teams lose??? Since we had inferior talent on offense. Oh i certainly hope they did laugh at him cause this year when we kick their ****ing ass spurrier is gonna laugh right back at these jokes. **** that ****ing **** those stupid ****ing pricks. Thats why they are coordinators and he's a head coach. **** that i am so pissed now. That was the last ****ing straw. All year i read all those articles talking bad about us, and i couldnt stand them. And now the real game is 6 days away and i have heard that last year people were actually laughing at our head coach for his gameplans, when actually we beat almost half of them with inferior talent so he must have done something right. This has sent me over the edge. On Thursday night everyone will see. All these guys that say it's like taking candy from a baby will all ****ing see.

It's gonna be a big **** you to all these fags :cheers:

I love the Skins and I like SOS a lot. BUT, he did make a lot of calls and mistakes that none of the other 31 HC's likely would have made. I agree that he actually did well considering his talent level, and if he had done a better job we would have had an even better record. Just likely rookie players don't realize the difference in speed between college and the pros, SOS came in pretty ****y and thought his good system would do really well against dramatically better defenses without very good talent on his side. To his credit, SOS owned up like a man to the fact that he wasn't as well prepared and didn't do as good of a job as he would have liked. The $64k question - what did he learn? I'm optimistic, but I can't blame others for doubting him.

Yeah, these damn "fags"! Wooooooooooooo! **** ***** ******* fags! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yeah, fags!

Sorry, I'm just poking a little fun at you Skins26, don't take it too personally.

But in all seriousness, who really cares what these 'experts think'?

My opinion is this: If Ramsey plays like an NFL starter, then we will be alright. But if he struggles terribly, and DW or Johnson has to come in... Hows the college football scene(or in my case, hows WVU doing)? :laugh:

Look at it this way.

Last year Spurrier came in thinking he knew more than he did. Over the course of the year he was taught different.

Now we have some defensive coordinators thinking they know the score. I think they'll have some learning to do also.

But truthfully, I think we have a liar here. The only DC who earned the right to speak in those terms would be Johnson fron the Iggs in the first matchup. I don't know if he would actually say that to a reporter, but I do think there's no way "several" talked like that.

Originally posted by bubba9497

we were a couple fumbles, a missed fg, and a blown call from being 10-6 last year..... with inferior talent.

Yea, but how mant teams can say that after every year. Lets just hope we can preform on a dime this season.

Yeah I saw the show last night. I didn't catch the guy's name either, but the extent to which he tried to ridicule Spurrier regaling everyone with stories regarding his "conversations" with the "un-named" Defensive Coordinators did surprise me a little, but then I figured, "Hell, critics get paid to criticize".

What DID get my attention was the lead slug going into the commercial set preceding the guy's appearance. It said, "Next on the Best Damn Sports Show...Period....NFL coaches on the hotseat this year!" They showed a couple of pictures of coaches actually ON the hotseat (Mike Holmgren among them), then, sure enough, they show Spurrier.

I joined this board almost a year ago and I love it. I don't post much due to time constraints, but I always enjoy the services this website provides and the posts that appear here from TRUE football fans (not just true Redskin fans). I can always count on getting the real deal regarding the 'Skins here.

BUT...did I miss a memo or something? Did I have a "Bobby Ewing Experience" and have I been asleep for a year or two? Because even though I know we all expect a good year in 2003, is Spurrier REALLY on the hotseat? Really?

Like I said, I don't post much, but I really would appreciate your thoughts on this because it caught me off guard a little.

Originally posted by JurgyFan

BUT...did I miss a memo or something? Did I have a "Bobby Ewing Experience" and have I been asleep for a year or two? Because even though I know we all expect a good year in 2003, is Spurrier REALLY on the hotseat? Really?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=339235#post339235

"I expect (Spurrier) to be here for all five years of his contract and even beyond that," Snyder said during training camp. "And I expect Steve, and the Redskins to be successful, obviously. He'll get it done."

What's this? Another shot at the Redskins by somebody else in the media? I'm really gitting sick of this #$%#! It's about time that-------- oh. The best Damn Sports Show. K. Nevermind. Thought it was something serious. :silly:

:cheers:

Originally posted by JurgyFan

'

Spurrier is not on the "HOTSEAT" anymore than any other coach ever is.

Never pay any attention to what you hear on "Best Damn ...Period", ESPN, FOX, CBS Sportline, or any other "national" sports show/website.

Number 1 - they only have sensationalism in mind, for attracting viewers.

Number 2 - Snyder bashing is once again in vogue.

Number 3 - I have never seen such a conglomeration of little boys in big shoes. They obviously all have ego and envy issues. Possibly even piano-envy. They'd like to think they all have grand pianos, but what they really have is a toy organ.

Alright it was late last night and i was a little too upset. I got really fired up there.

The real thing is if this defensive coordinator was man enough to say this **** about Spurrier then i think he should be man enough to give everyone his name and say it to Spurrier himself.

Archived