Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunch in DC...

dockeryfan

I've only been to Front Page's brunch in Dupont. But it's awesome, especially during football season. They have everything you can imagine: fruits, pastries, bagels, biscuits, juices, coffee, milk, bacon, sausage, eggs (all styles), they have a cook that will make omelets to order, a cook that will make waffles in a waffle iron, pancakes, etc. It's $25 but it also includes all you can drink mimosas. I haven't been since last year but I imagine it's still the same.

If you go in there on a Sunday this time of year, you can get stuffed and ease into football with a bunch of mimosas before sliding up to the bar and switching to beer at 1.:D

Mrs.K's Tollhouse

9201 Colesville Road

Silver Spring, Maryland 20910

I took my mom their for her birthday....its pretty damn awesome. 35 bucks person, buffet style brunch inside a cottage with pretty scenery.

The Ritz Carlton at Pentagon City also has a really nice brunch - the belgian waffles they have are the best ive ever had. If they dont have them out, ask the waiter for one and they'll make it - you'll probably cry when you taste it, it is that amazing...so buttery and delicious.

Archived