Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Soundgarden Album

Spaceman Spiff

mML2NhjyLyU

I miss me some soundgarden. I'm about 18, 19 years old, and a buddy of mine and I hanging out in my parents driveway after a night of partying, partaking in some extra curricular activites :D, and this version of spoonman comes on the radio. Well after about 5 minutes of this weird solo in the middle of it that we've never heard before, we start to get real interested in it. It goes on for like another 12 or 15 minutes, and then at the end, they just cut straight to a commercial. Never found out if it was some live, bootleg performance, or what? It had to be though. I've never heard that version again ever since. I think it was on 93.5 the beach here in Delaware, so it might have been a possible recording from when/if they ever played at the bottle and cork. I have no idea. If anybody has ever head of an extended version of spoonman, and knows where I can find it at, please let me know.

If I could sing like any rocker out there today, it would be Chris Cornell. The guy just is so money.

I'm glad the Soundgarden is back together. What I would really love is another Temple of the Dog CD. I know Tribute to Andrew Wood, etc etc. I just think since its basically pieces of Pearl Jam and Soundgarden together. They should record something...and then both bands tour together with a temple of the dog encore set at the end of each show.

There's a live version of Jesus Christ Pose that is pretty kick ass. Live versions of Get on the Snake and Blow Up the Outside World... Black Rain is supposed to be some unreleased track. So is Telephantasm. As far as I can tell, thats all the new/different stuff.

That's what I figured. I just listened to all the 30 second clips on Itunes store. Sounds ok, but I was hoping the would do some new material. Maybe they're working on some.

• 2 years later...

Archived