Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Commercials you hate

Spaceman Spiff

DirecTV Sunday Ticket Commercials

SEE THOSE EAGLES FANS OVER THERE, NO RESPECT

IN NEW YORK YOU MUST RESPECT NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS

Who do you know that acts like that in real life

Who do you know that overreacts over a meager football game and creates voodoo dolls just to maim and injure Falcon fans

The commercials are ridiculously stupid

Those GEICO commercials are losing their luster as well. They have'nt been the same since the one with Elmer Fudd.

I think the R. Lee commercial was after Elmer, and that one rocks. Now the other Geico commercial family with the old guy and the Gecko- those have definitely jumped the shark.

Those GEICO commercials are losing their luster as well. They have'nt been the same since the one with Elmer Fudd.

I thought the one with Charlie Daniels was decent because Charlie Daniel's is such a beast on the fiddle. I hate country music and most fiddle playing but Charlie's the ****.

But yeah, the new ones (that stupid ****ing pig!) are getting bad.

3. any commercial that is so loud my ears bleed

Super-loud TV commercials one step closer to extinction

By Jacqui Cheng | Last updated about 5 hours ago

THOSE OBNOXIOUS TV COMMERCIALS THAT ARE DECIBELS LOUDER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING ERADICATED IN THE US.

The Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation (CALM—get it?) Act has now passed the Senate. Having already been approved by the House of Representatives, the bill now bounces back to the House for one more vote before heading to the president's desk for his signature.

The bill itself is pretty to the point. The CALM Act asks the FCC to come up with regulations so that ads can't be excessively noisy or strident, can't be presented at substantially higher than the program material they are accompanying, and the average maximum loudness cannot be substantially higher than the average maximum loudness of the program they're accompanying.

Click on the link for the full article

Yeah, that is very annoying. Also, that fake-smiling latino from State Farm commercials that is always walking toward the camera.

The one who makes the same facial expressions as Tom Cruise? Yeah, he's annoying as hell.

Super-loud TV commercials one step closer to extinction

By Jacqui Cheng | Last updated about 5 hours ago

THOSE OBNOXIOUS TV COMMERCIALS THAT ARE DECIBELS LOUDER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE ARE ONE STEP CLOSER TO BEING ERADICATED IN THE US.

The Commercial Advertisement Loudness Mitigation (CALM—get it?) Act has now passed the Senate. Having already been approved by the House of Representatives, the bill now bounces back to the House for one more vote before heading to the president's desk for his signature.

The bill itself is pretty to the point. The CALM Act asks the FCC to come up with regulations so that ads can't be excessively noisy or strident, can't be presented at substantially higher than the program material they are accompanying, and the average maximum loudness cannot be substantially higher than the average maximum loudness of the program they're accompanying.

Click on the link for the full article

THANK GOD!

It gets so annoying having to constantly adjust my volume because some random commercial destroys my eardrums.

I think the R. Lee commercial was after Elmer, and that one rocks. Now the other Geico commercial family with the old guy and the Gecko- those have definitely jumped the shark.

Yeah I forgot about the one with R Lee Ermy, they rarely even show it anymore. All I see now is the one with Randy Johnson, fake Abe Lincoln, and the annoying pig. Everytime it comes on I feel like taking a powerdrill to my temple

• 2 weeks later...

Archived