Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Commercials you hate

Spaceman Spiff

Also, hi I'm Roni DEUTCH.

God I hate it.

Haha! I HATE that one too!

This thread is cracking me up because I agree with pretty much all of these!

Edited to add: And WHY in the name of God do the Krystal Koons commercials run in pairs or triplicate, once is nauseating enough!

There's two commercials now using music from the Human League, which happen to be the worst excuse for music that has ever been produced.

"Fascination" is for some phone, and I swear, I think some scientists looked for th absolute worse sounds they could mix together to get the most shrill nerve jangling noise they could come up with.

I swear that song makes me want to kill.

However, I also love the Geico pig, and the one with Abraham Lincoln trying not to lie to his fat wife is straight up brilliant.

~Bang

There's two commercials now using music from the Human League, which happen to be the worst excuse for music that has ever been produced.

"Fascination" is for some phone, and I swear, I think some scientists looked for th absolute worse sounds they could mix together to get the most shrill nerve jangling noise they could come up with.

I swear that song makes me want to kill.

However, I also love the Geico pig, and the one with Abraham Lincoln trying not to lie to his fat wife is straight up brilliant.

~Bang

I have to agree that the fascination commercial is abhorrent but the phone is bad ass. The wife and I took advantage of the buy one get one free deal.

I have no idea about 90% of the commercials you guys are referring to. Am I the only one who changes the channel every time a commercial comes on?

I just watch all the commercials but I'm not really paying attention so I mentally "change the channel"

A few captivate my attention though...either because of how bad they are (beer) or how funny they are.

The bad ones are typically repeated over and over. Save by Zero. Southwest's Braveheart parody which was looped endlessly every commercial break during the NCAA tournament this year. Nissan plays a lot of the same ones over and over, Dr. Pepper plays the same one over and over...for someone who watches a damn lot of college football every Saturday I see a lot of the same Dr. Pepper KISS commercials or Strahan - McNabb, it gets old very fast.

Also, hi I'm Roni DEUTCH.

God I hate it.

Thank you.

I don't get why she does that. What's wrong with just saying Roni Deutch? Why does it have to be Roni DEUTCH?

21st Century Insurance They are advertising that you may be paying too much if you are with Allstate, Geico or State Farm. Guess what they aren't advertising: They are A.I.G. They re-branded after all the backlash against A.I.G. They were a terrible auto insurer before the market crash, they can't be any better now, new name or not.

I ****ing hate this ****. Ally Bank commercials make me want to throw my TV out the window. Ally has repeatedly offered the highest CD rates in the country, creating huge losses for other banks who were responsible and smart with their money, because they knew they couldn't go bankrupt. Ally is GMAC. Ally is GMAC. Ally is GMAC.

Ally is ****ing GMAC.

His name is Robert Paulson?

:ols:

The new band blows.

The new band is annoying as hell. What happened to the old band? Contract dispute?

I don't enjoy rapping hamsters.

Are you kidding? That commercial is awesome.

Archived