Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Commercials you hate

Spaceman Spiff

Light Beer commercials. Hate them almost as much as much as I hate the Braves and the Cowboys.

I hate Miller Lite commercials. Such false advertising. Especially, when they say "man up and drink a Miller Lite." There's nothing manly about drinking a Miller Lite. You look tougher drinking a Diet Coke.

I hate Miller Lite commercials. Such false advertising. Especially, when they say "man up and drink a Miller Lite." There's nothing manly about drinking a Miller Lite. You look tougher drinking a Diet Coke.

It's funny though, you don't see real beer commercials (Sam Adams, St. Pauly's Girl, etc) telling you to "man up"

But back on topic, the MGD 64 commercials that have the guy drink a regular light beer then work out. If I'm concerned with how many calories I'm taking in, I'm not drinking beer period.

anything with this d-bag...

mr-opportunity.png

Lol, my wife works for Honda, everyone, I mean EVERYONE who works for Honda hates this guy. Stupid commercials to go along with the fact that it takes away from a lot of their commission. The one she hates the most is when the guy is in the club making up a new dance called 'the knock' where he is literally fake knocking on an invisible door....man even I hate the guy. I hate his radio commercials too.

My most hated right now, that make me swear at the TV everytime are the State Farm commercials. I can't stand that dark haired guy and all those other actors in those commercials suck too. I curse them all, I curse them to hell!

Oh, and Just A. Douche from those other insurance commercials can suck it too.

It's funny though, you don't see real beer commercials (Sam Adams, St. Pauly's Girl, etc) telling you to "man up"

But back on topic, the MGD 64 commercials that have the guy drink a regular light beer then work out. If I'm concerned with how many calories I'm taking in, I'm not drinking beer period.

Exactly. Real beer commercials try and tell you how good their beer is, not how you should "man up" and have one of their beers.

And I agree 100 percent about the MGD 64 commercials, if I care about my calorie intake I just don't drink beer. I can't imagine how watered-down and disgusting an MGD 64 must taste.

To the original post, I've never seen the HH Gregg ads. Sounds like I'm lucky.

This.

The General car insurance commercials. The above the influence commercials with the puppet strings. And that dumb commercial where the kid touches the basketball last before it goes out of bounds and tells the ref about it after the call went his way. I'm definitely tired of that Progressive chick too.

Yes, I agree with these. I hate The General:

bbs9y14-_3c&feature=related

I also hate JG Wentworth:

HX0fIi3H-es

Auto insurance commercials. They all claim to have the best price and they are so annoying. The worst offenders:

Geico- Constant barrage of idiotic commercials.

Progressive: Flo is just plain annoying, and their name your own price gimmick is pure garbage. You name a low price and they strip your policy bare to try to match it, but of course they can only go so low. You name a high price and they load you up with coverage you may not need because they know what you are willing to pay. I think it is unethical and smacks of used care sales. Also, they claim to give you the rates of other insurers, but they only have access to sample rates, not accurate individual rates based on your particular situation so the info they give you is almost always inaccurate.

21st Century Insurance They are advertising that you may be paying too much if you are with Allstate, Geico or State Farm. Guess what they aren't advertising: They are A.I.G. They re-branded after all the backlash against A.I.G. They were a terrible auto insurer before the market crash, they can't be any better now, new name or not.

Any insurer with a cartoon representing them Elephant, esurance, etc. (Edit: as was mentioned: the General)

Allstate Like all those benefits they advertise? Safe driving bonus check? Diminishing deductible? Accident forgiveness? Read the fine print, you have to pay extra for one of their "Your choice auto" packages to add to your coverage to get those perks. For some this is beneficial, but the advertisements make it seem that if you are a customer of theirs then you already have it.

If anyone listens to streaming radio at work they know about "D-I-N-O-V-I-T-E dot com" I seriously what to strangle every single dog owner in that commercial. Especially the old woman that mispronounces eczema and the other old woman at botches her sales pitch.

The Geico caveman commercials, some are funny (the first one, the bowling one, and the airport one) the billboard one pisses me off because the chicks aren't responsible for the billboard and they aren't even standing near it yet the cavemen leave, makes NO SENSE. Also the Billy Jean King one, you mean to tell me with the amount of signage around the stadium you didn't notice ONE Geico ad. I mean come on your chair had Geico on it. "I get it. I quit, but I get it." Paint me one that doesn't get it.

The Geico stack of money commercial, pretty self explanatory: "Tell me who's watching.." NOT ME, I'll turn the ****ING TV off!!

The new ipod Nano touch commercial, I can almost guarantee they signed a multi-commercial deal with that annoyingly bad chick. Her music is god awful.

Mister Opportunity is ghey as hell.

If anyone listens to streaming radio at work they know about "D-I-N-O-V-I-T-E dot com" I seriously what to strangle every single dog owner in that commercial. Especially the old woman that mispronounces eczema and the other old woman at botches her sales pitch.

The Geico caveman commercials, some are funny (the first one, the bowling one, and the airport one) the billboard one pisses me off because the chicks aren't responsible for the billboard and they aren't even standing near it yet the cavemen leave, makes NO SENSE. Also the Billy Jean King one, you mean to tell me with the amount of signage around the stadium you didn't notice ONE Geico ad. I mean come on your chair had Geico on it. "I get it. I quit, but I get it." Paint me one that doesn't get it.

The Geico stack of money commercial, pretty self explanatory: "Tell me who's watching.." NOT ME, I'll turn the ****ING TV off!!

The new ipod Nano touch commercial, I can almost guarantee they signed a multi-commercial deal with that annoyingly bad chick. Her music is god awful.

Mister Opportunity is ghey as hell.

Which is a shame because they're using one of the greatest voice actors ever (Rob Paulson) to play the character.

Archived