Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Commercials you hate

Spaceman Spiff

So you can what...try to make a hole in the side of them? lolz you sound like the n00b . The commercial is about sex, not taking a freaking bath :)

:ols: :ols: I am really surprised SNL has not done a skit on them (maybe they have?). Every time they come on my GF and I just laugh.

I ****ing HATE those stupid quiznos commercials! And those stupid radio shack commercials with singing animals as well. **** Radio shack.

BTW the best commercial is that Coca-Cola Zero one with the time machine! Everytime that dude is about to hit that girl with the pinata stick, I laugh my ass off.

anything with this d-bag...

This.

The General car insurance commercials. The above the influence commercials with the puppet strings. And that dumb commercial where the kid touches the basketball last before it goes out of bounds and tells the ref about it after the call went his way. I'm definitely tired of that Progressive chick too.

This.

The General car insurance commercials. The above the influence commercials with the puppet strings. And that dumb commercial where the kid touches the basketball last before it goes out of bounds and tells the ref about it after the call went his way. I'm definitely tired of that Progressive chick too.

actually, that reminds me: the above the influence commercials are the worst. Blatant propaganda that probably hasn't prevented a single thing and has cost the taxpayers tons of money.

Is this a question for right now or all time? Because if its all time all I have to say is HEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEADHEADONAPPLYDIRECTLYTOTHEFOREHEAD

:)

Also, hi I'm Roni DEUTCH.

God I hate it.

I forgot all about that dude. They used to show those annoying commercials when I lived in Florida and I would want to throw my remote into the TV when he would scream his name out in the beginning.

"Hi I'm Ronnie DEUTCH"

Archived