Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NEED HELP FROM ALL! (Especially in Oklahoma?).......

kleese

OK, I've run in to the my first Redskins "roadblock" in my lifetime. Starting at the end of the 1990 season I have only missed two Redskins games live (on TV).

1. 1998 at home against the Eagles--- couldn't bear to go to the sportsbar for that one, but I did roll out for the rest of that forgettable season.

2. Last year at Pittsburgh. My wife had graduation ceremoines that day-- I could have seen most of the game and/or taped it, but I was so upset with them by then, that I purposely didn't watch a play-- again, I decided to torture myself the next week with the Arizona game.

Anyway, to my point:

I live in Tulsa, OK and I am heading off this weekend to visit the in-laws in Oklahoma City. As (bad) luck would have it, the family Christmas party is set from 2-4 (central time) on Sunday. I am already upset that I will have to go to the sportsbar and not be with my trusty Sunday Ticket here at home, but now it looks like I will have to leave the game at halftime (or thereabouts).

I have already arranged for a friend of mine to dictate the rest of the game to me via cell phone, but if we win, I'm really going to want to watch that second half.

I would love it if someone could tape it for me. I only want it if we win, but obviously, I would pay for the tape either way.

If anyone is in the Tulsa or Oklahoma City area, that would be great and easier. If not, I would be willing to pay shipping and handling to anyone willing to ship it to me.

Again, if we lose, you can do whatever you want with it-- I will still pay for the tape though.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Archived