Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Wizards Thread: The Unseld Jr Era


BRAVEONAWARPATH
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

Team sucks.  They can't score.  Players who I thought were good like Gafford have regressed.  Team strikes me a bunch of JAGs.  The more the season goes on the more I think trading Beal becomes more likely.

 

 

Even if the case to trade him improves, the odds of trading him won't.  Shep will never do it, he'll supermax him and hope he returns to 30ppg.  The team is completely built around him now, its too late.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Either someone in the wizards locker room hooked up with a teammate’s girl, or WUJ’s offense has been figured out and he’s struggling to adjust.  There’s no way this complete inability to score is just an individual problem.  This is coaching or chemistry.  
 

a few players playing badly doesn’t make an offense look this bad for this long.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Losing by 6 is not that bad.  Scoring 110 is not that bad.

 

This stretch we are heading into could easily put us under .500.

 

Dinwiddie is killing this team right now, he has to snap out of it or we are screwed.  I'm so sick of him getting back to backs off then barely plays when he's on the court, its rediculous. 

 

My dad is saying crazy **** like trade him for Kyrie.  I'm not against that, jus not sure how to make that trade work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Losing by 6 is not that bad.  Scoring 110 is not that bad.

 

This stretch we are heading into could easily put us under .500.

 

Dinwiddie is killing this team right now, he has to snap out of it or we are screwed.  I'm so sick of him getting back to backs off then barely plays when he's on the court, its rediculous. 

 

My dad is saying crazy **** like trade him for Kyrie.  I'm not against that, jus not sure how to make that trade work.

 

They only lost by 8 cause the Wiz cut the lead down from 16 in garbage time the last minute of the game. Regulars went out at 100. They never made it close after the first period. Din isn't the reason they were down double digits all game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hersh said:

 

They only lost by 8 cause the Wiz cut the lead down from 16 in garbage time the last minute of the game. Regulars went out at 100. They never made it close after the first period. Din isn't the reason they were down double digits all game. 

 

Yes, yes he is.  We need a pg, bad, and either he's not playing or he's not playing.  We can't expect to hold people under 100 every game, its not realistic.

Edited by Renegade7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

 

Yes, yes he is.  We need a pg, bad, and either he's not playing or he's not playing.  We can't expect to hold people under 100 every game, its not realistic.

 

So the dude that didn't play in game is the reason they lost. When they beat Dallas without him, was he the reason they won as well?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We can’t even blame this one on Beal playing badly because he was excellent tonight.  Defense has clearly fallen off now, andthe offense fell flat on its face weeks ago.  Coach needs to change something because this upcoming road trip looks like it’s going to leave the team demoralized and well under .500.

 

guys will buy in when they’re winning, but it’s a great deal harder when when your way isn’t working.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

 

So the dude that didn't play in game is the reason they lost. When they beat Dallas without him, was he the reason they won as well?

 

He would've made a difference tonight, but he's not consistent at all, borderline unreliable.  Which means we still couldve lost, and that's my frustration. 

 

Beating Dallas was great, it really was, but if this was a team that didn't need what we expected from Dinwiddie we'd know it by now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Losing by 6 is not that bad.  Scoring 110 is not that bad.

 

This stretch we are heading into could easily put us under .500.

 

Dinwiddie is killing this team right now, he has to snap out of it or we are screwed.  I'm so sick of him getting back to backs off then barely plays when he's on the court, its rediculous. 

 

My dad is saying crazy **** like trade him for Kyrie.  I'm not against that, jus not sure how to make that trade work.

Uh, losing by 6 is bad when you take them to cover the 5.5. 😳

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bertrans worked real hard for that contract and hasn’t done a single thing since then.  I’m betting his work in the off-season changed a lot after that pay day.  He’s not the first player to fall off after getting paid, some guys just aren’t committed to being great.
 

Can’t say I blame them either, spending  some of that 16 million a year on a beach full of beautiful women would certainly be more fun than putting up threes all day in the summer.  
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...