Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

33 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Do we know he’s coming back?  The initial report said he’s out indefinitely.  Has that changed?  I’m all for him doing what he needs to do to get himself healthy, but the fact is he’s unavailable.  Also, I’m not a big fan of him texting the team if that Mayo report is true.  Something as serious as this deserves a phone call or a face-to-face.

And I really like Rui and want him to become great here.

My post said he'd miss the beginning of camp, so let's jus start with that.  Having my own mental health issues I'm empathetic to the situation, and hope he gets a plan, not jus support. Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

My post said he'd miss the beginning of camp, so let's jus start with that.  Having my own mental health issues I'm empathetic to the situation, and hope he gets a plan, not jus support. Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.

Rui will be alright…and so will you.

Hang in there.

• Like 2

On 9/28/2021 at 5:59 PM, -JB- said:

People trashing Beal and he says he’s not anti-vaxx.  He’s still considering the vaccine.  Calm down people.  I go in for my second shot on the 4th.  I guess to most of you guys in here I’m a piece of **** for waiting so long to get the vaccine SMH

We certainly do NOT think you're a piece of ****. Maybe a fart or even a small dingleberry but no way an entire doody. That would be way out of line.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chachie said:

I listened to the 2nd half on the radio. Sounds like our 3 and D situation might be improved by that was a tiny sample size for me to be judging from. Oh- and they lost, soooo.... 

And Caldwell-Pope didn’t play.  So many guys that will expect/need minutes.

• Like 1

I don't know why the Wiz are not trying to trade 3-4 of these players. Shep really sucks as a GM. You just can't have 13 players expecting minutes which is basically where this team is when Rui and Bryant are back. Try to get some future assets. 

12 hours ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Please find a way to get Advia and Bertans off this team.......Advia is a wasted pick & and Bertans is completely useless if he aint making 3s........If Bertans is 0-5 from 3, sit his ass down, he's a liability.....

Avdija has Kwame Brown's small hand problem....dude can't get a grip on the ball. His effort was lackluster too in the last few minutes as the NYK made their comeback

Kispert plays like a rookie right now, but you can see there's some offensive game to build on there and he can knock down an open shot. I expect him to do well this season as the shooter on the 2nd team.

• Like 2