Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Wizards Thread: The Unseld Jr Era

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 minute ago, tshile said:

Dwight Howard is such an interesting waste of immense talent 

How so? He's a Hall of Fame player. Maybe borderline.

Kinda weird though. 

The Wiz coaching staff if awful. The moment Lopez was in and 76ers went small at the C position, you've got to feed him the ball. It took until the Wiz were only up 1 to finally do that. 

8 minutes ago, Hersh said:

The Wiz coaching staff if awful. The moment Lopez was in and 76ers went small at the C position, you've got to feed him the ball. It took until the Wiz were only up 1 to finally do that. 

I don’t know, Reggie Miller just said Brooks looks like a genius for starting Gafford.  🤣🤣🤣

The Wiz are a really dumb team. Beal drives then kicks to Westbrook for a corner three attempt. Why is this an option? Why would Beal think that's a good play?

On 5/23/2021 at 4:11 PM, Hersh said:

The Wiz shot 55.7% from the field and 40% from 3 and still lost. That's a bad sign. 

If I'm the wiz, I'm playing hack-a-Simmons all game 2 the moment Philly is in the bonus. Bonga, Gill, Hutchinson, Matthews, and Winston would all foul out. 

It took this ****ing long for the coaching staff to do that. They are ****ing awful. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Hersh said:

It took this ****ing long for the coaching staff to do that. They are ****ing awful. 

The most underrated story of the wizards with brooks is that he’s an incredibly ****ty coach

it makes sense why the thunder sputtered over and over 

• Like 2

• BRAVEONAWARPATH changed the title to The Official Washington Wizards Thread: The Unseld Jr Era