BRAVEONAWARPATH

The Official Washington Wizards Thread: The JOHN WALL ERA

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter

BREAKING: The New Orleans Hornets are expected to change their nickname to the Pelicans as early as 2013-14 season (via Yahoo! Sports)

Hey! We won't have the worst nickname in the league anymore.

BREAKING: The New Orleans Hornets are expected to change their nickname to the Pelicans as early as 2013-14 season (via Yahoo! Sports)

no ******* way lol

I actually like the name. It has a classic feel to it and if the uniforms and logo is done right I may even purchase a team t-shirt. Primary color should be a creamsicle-ish type of color.

It's pretty sad when your the home team and not only is the away team more exciting and better than you, but so is the crowd. Probably the vendors there too.

I actually like the name. It has a classic feel to it and if the uniforms and logo is done right I may even purchase a team t-shirt. Primary color should be a creamsicle-ish type of color.

Not Bill Walton ‏@NotBillWalton

New Orleans changed from the Hornets to the Pelicans because of this Anthony Davis picture

b06ecf37182d817a40e30d56a06c1e59_large

:ols:

Yeah that just makes it seem worse.

Yeah, Pelicans is ****ing dreadful. Especially with a city so rich in culture and history as New Orleans. Pelicans? Really?

That's what I was thinking. That's all they could come up with? ***ty flashers would have been better.

---------- Post added December-4th-2012 at 09:13 PM ----------

Clearly this is the RGIII effect happening tonight.