Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I would say take Drummond if this franchise was not the Wizards.

I think Wall has gotten worse since playing in DC. Javale became even Javalier. I don't like this teams chances of developing an ultra-talented but completely unformed 19-year-old. I just think the Wizards need to draft guys who already know how to play basketball.

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 11:26 AM ----------

I've been professionally involved with events he's participated in. He's a nightmare to deal with.

I think you might be confusing two parts of his personality. Kareem is notorious for being a very smart, very sensitive, very hard-working guy....who is also a complete prick in his public dealings.

Combine 3/4 Sprint had some interesting results. Barnes beat every lottery pick that ran but check out TRob and MKG out running the super athlete PJ3 and all of the shooting guards.

Barnes 3.16

TRob 3.17

MKG 3.18

PJ3 3.19

J Lamb 3.25

Beal 3.28

Rivers 3.32

Drummond 3.39

Zeller 3.40

Sullinger 3.81

Booker ran a 3.10 John Wall ran a 3.14.

You know who on the Wizards beat them both? C Singleton with a 3.09. I would have never guessed that. lol

Looking at some of the other numbers it looks like Drummond had the best Lane Agility time of the lottery picks. He ran a 10.83 (which, while we are on the subject is faster than Wall's 10.84 and much faster than Booker or Singleton which were >11.00)

Edited by Destino

Well. Let's just say Jared Sullinger's times didn't surprise me. But I am surprised he beat TRob by an inch on his no step vertical. He's shown really well for himself at the combine IMO. Bigger than people thought, and perhaps a better athlete than people thought too. I think he's got to go top seven.

Barnes really tore the combine up in every way. He ran well, he measured well, he lifted well, and he jumped well. He's clearly the best prepared for the event, also showed off a much better physical profile than people expected. He should be in play for top four consideration now.

I think the bench numbers are a bit illuminating. It's no surprise that TRob lifted 15, dude looks like the Hulk. Good number with how long his reach is. It surprised me a little though that Barnes hit 15 as well. He's strong. He's ready to play the three starting day one.

I thought John Henson has shown up poorly in the drills. He's not strong and he can't jump. I don't think his defensive potential is as high as people were saying before. Terrence Jones looks like the other potential loser from this. He's slower and more grounded than I expected.

Also I'm surprised Quincy Miller did 8 reps. That's a lot more than I would have expected. I thought he was soft. Of course, having demonstrated that he's got decent strength, that begs the question why he never finishes strong at the rim...

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 01:27 PM ----------

Might be just me but I never saw potential out of any big man in the Roy Williams UNC era. He puts out some efficient guards but his big men are average in their best case scenarios.

Most of them are unathletic overachievers (Sean May, Tyler Hansborough) or extremely skinny athletes who struggle to physically adjust to the NBA (Brandan Wright/Ed Davis).

I think Tyler Zeller could be different though. He's got actual NBA size, is at least a smooth athlete, and he's got a high degree of offensive skill. He'll never be a world beater, but I think he'll get to the point where he's a starting center you can win with. More than you can say for a lot of UNC bigs.

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 01:29 PM ----------

Which brings up my next question, if we trade back into the late lottery, anyone opposed to drafting Tyler Zeller?

Could be nice to have another quality seven footer on the roster that knows how to play the game. Teams are always looking for those.

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 01:35 PM ----------

DX makes a Greg Monroe best case scenario comparison with Tyler Zeller. I could see it. To me that is legit lotto value. I'd love a TRob/Zeller front court. Nice efficient players that cover all your bases and gives you a true PF and true C.

Or if TRob isn't the guy, then MKG or Barnes and Zeller could be a nice class too. We could kick Seraphin to PF primarily to rotate with Booker or Vesely there and Barnes/MKG would be our true starting SF. This is all years down the road after Nene retires, but that's how you'd plan for it to come together.

I like a TRob/MKG/Barnes, Zeller, and then Doron Lamb class because it covers a lot of our bases.

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 01:43 PM ----------

Or if not Zeller what do you all think about Meyers Leonard. He's shown really well for himself at the combine with all of his numbers. Looks like a pretty athletic seven footer.

We're in an odd situation now. Personally I see the Bobcats swinging for the fences with Drummond. The team really has nothing to build with so they'd probably be best served with a player that is more potential than production. Barnes' numbers are quite impressive, but he never seemed to use his athleticism to dominate games. I see this as a bit of fools gold, he may go 4 now to the cavs but I still have my doubts about him. Beal's athletic numbers aren't as gawdy as Eric Gordon's but it is enough to make me think w/e inefficiencies he has with his size, he can make up with his superior athleticism. MKG is pretty much where I thought he'd be, his stock only goes down because others helped themselves more than people thought.

My only issue with Zeller is his T-rex arms, not sure how that will translate for him in the next level. He is a skilled player though. Being a senior also limits his potential, I could see him falling into the late teens.

It is still a toss up between MKG and Beal for me.

1.) Davis

2.) Drummond

3.) MKG

4.) TRob

5.) Barnes

6.) Beal

7.) Sully

That's the best top seven I can ever remember following. I could see all seven of those guys becoming good starters.

Beyond that, the top twenty in this year's class is awesome. There will be playoff teams adding some good players this year.

Well. Let's just say Jared Sullinger's times didn't surprise me. But I am surprised he beat TRob by an inch on his no step vertical. He's shown really well for himself at the combine IMO. Bigger than people thought, and perhaps a better athlete than people thought too. I think he's got to go top seven.

Barnes really tore the combine up in every way. He ran well, he measured well, he lifted well, and he jumped well. He's clearly the best prepared for the event, also showed off a much better physical profile than people expected. He should be in play for top four consideration now.

I think the bench numbers are a bit illuminating. It's no surprise that TRob lifted 15, dude looks like the Hulk. Good number with how long his reach is. It surprised me a little though that Barnes hit 15 as well. He's strong. He's ready to play the three starting day one.

I thought John Henson has shown up poorly in the drills. He's not strong and he can't jump. I don't think his defensive potential is as high as people were saying before. Terrence Jones looks like the other potential loser from this. He's slower and more grounded than I expected.

Sully's lane agility and standing reach were horrible if you ask me, joins an exclusive club of having less than a 9 2 standing reach and slower than 12.3 lane agility.

Name Reach Agility

Sherron Collins 7'10" 12.31

Will Barton 8'6.5" 12.5

Shan Foster 8'8.5" 12.3

Randy Holcomb 8'9" 12.85

Jared Sullinger 8'9.5" 12.77

Gregory Smith 8'10.5" 12.43

Ryan Gomes 8'10.5" 12.49

Lawrence Roberts 8'10.5" 12.52

Jordan Williams 8'10.5" 12.74

Derrick Caracter 8'11.25" 12.78

Mike Sweetney 8'11.5" 12.9

Henry Sims 9'0" 12.33

Festus Ezeli 9'0" 12.35

Herbert Hill 9'0.5" 12.31

Hilton Armstrong 9'1" 12.28

Aaron Gray 9'1" 12.63

Jermareo Davidson 9'1.5" 12.63

Edited by SuperBash

We're in an odd situation now. Personally I see the Bobcats swinging for the fences with Drummond. The team really has nothing to build with so they'd probably be best served with a player that is more potential than production. Barnes' numbers are quite impressive, but he never seemed to use his athleticism to dominate games. I see this as a bit of fools gold, he may go 4 now to the cavs but I still have my doubts about him. Beal's athletic numbers aren't as gawdy as Eric Gordon's but it is enough to make me think w/e inefficiencies he has with his size, he can make up with his superior athleticism. MKG is pretty much where I thought he'd be, his stock only goes down because others helped themselves more than people thought.
Well I think both Beal and Barnes proved they are more athletic than people gave them credit for. You can't praise the way Beal has shown for himself and simultaneously dismiss Barnes.

I agree that Charlotte should draft Drummond, but if they do, he might be forced to play before he's ready. It'd be best for him to sit behind a pro like Nene early in his career.

Re: MKG, I think he's the player that ends up being nitpicked the most as the process wears on. He's not going to pop in highlights or in athletic tests. He's got those ugly shot mechanics and his numbers don't jump off the page. People will forget about his games and how well he played over the course of the year.

My only issue with Zeller is his T-rex arms, not sure how that will translate for him in the next level. He is a skilled player though. Being a senior also limits his potential, I could see him falling into the late teens.
That's true about his arm length relative to his height. Most basketball players don't have exactly the same arm length as their height. The flip side though is that he is a legit seven feet so his arm length is still workable for an NBA center.

I don't think his potential for growth is very high. I don't think he's ever an All Star. But I do think he'll be a good starting center with some offensive skills--a couple of workable post moves and some nice pick and pop range. Plus he runs pretty well and can finish in transition and he defends pretty well for not having very much length. Kind of like Nene. I could see him being averaging like 15 to 16 & 9 on good shooting and playing good team defense during his prime. Pair that with a rebounding freak like TRob who could legitimately average like 18-20 and 11 and you've got the makings of a really nice front court.

It is still a toss up between MKG and Beal for me.

No TRob? Right now I'm taking TRob over Beal for sure--if he's available.

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 02:08 PM ----------

Sully's lane agility and standing reach were horrible if you ask me, joins an exclusive club of having less than a 9 2 standing reach and slower than 12.3 lane agility.

I think you're narrowing the scope to just two measurables to paint an unflattering picture. His lane agility scores don't mean a whole lot to me because the dude should be a center in the NBA. That number doesn't tell us much about his NBA potential because he won't be guarding forwards or guards most likely. The standing reach number isn't that bad. It's only a half inch less than TRob and an inch and a half less than PJIII. It shouldn't hold him back much from playing the five in the NBA.

His wingspan is actually pretty good at 7' 1.25"

Regardless, everyone knows that Sully is neither a long or fast player. What makes him such a good prospect is his strength, rebounding, IQ, motor, shooting touch/range, skill and experience beating double teams, and well developed array of post moves. That's what you're drafting him for. He's going to be a much better NBA player than any of the ones you included in your list.

Well I think both Beal and Barnes proved they are more athletic than people gave them credit for. You can't praise the way Beal has shown for himself and simultaneously dismiss Barnes.

Beal actually played to what people expected of him in the ladder part of the season. I can't attest to why that is, but he made amends for it. Barnes didn't play to his pedigree, not only was he suppose to be the best SF in the country, he had the tools to be the best player in the country. He didn't demonstrate anything near that. Can he turn it around? Sure, but I wouldn't bet the 3rd pick on it. I see him being a Rudy Gay like player, hyper-athlete that can fill up the stat sheet but I'm not sure he has the intangibles to will a team into a contender role. I guess that is ok for a 5-10 pick, but for a top 5 pick, I want a player that can AT least dominate the game in one aspect, whether it be offense or defense.

I agree that Charlotte should draft Drummond, but if they do, he might be forced to play before he's ready. It'd be best for him to sit behind a pro like Nene early in his career.

I'm not high on Drummond, I think he has high bust potential. But when he does get drafted...he might 2nd most physically imposing player in the NBA 2nd only to Dwight. That alone should buy him some playing time. All he really needs to do is learn to camp in the post. Until he learns to shoot his damn FTs he will be a liability though. That is a risk CHA should take. I won't necessarily be irate if we got him, but with the failures of Kwame Brown and AB(although he was a 2nd round pick) I have little faith we'd develop him correctly.

Re: MKG, I think he's the player that ends up being nitpicked the most as the process wears on. He's not going to pop in highlights or in athletic tests. He's got those ugly shot mechanics and his numbers don't jump off the page. People will forget about his games and how well he played over the course of the year.

High work ethic is a big plus for me. As odd as MKG's shooting motion is, I think it will be good enough one day where he can be a third option on a team. Maybe 2nd. I think his defense would be amazing for us. I've been saying, since Booker and Nene can shoot the mid range game, and if you add someone like B. Rush or D. Green you will have good enough floor spacing for guys like Wall and MKG to slash.

That's true about his arm length relative to his height. Most basketball players don't have exactly the same arm length as their height. The flip side though is that he is a legit seven feet so his arm length is still workable for an NBA center.

I don't think his potential for growth is very high. I don't think he's ever an All Star. But I do think he'll be a good starting center with some offensive skills--a couple of workable post moves and some nice pick and pop range. Plus he runs pretty well and can finish in transition and he defends pretty well for not having very much length. Kind of like Nene. I could see him being averaging like 15 to 16 & 9 on good shooting and playing good team defense during his prime. Pair that with a rebounding freak like TRob who could legitimately average like 18-20 and 11 and you've got the makings of a really nice front court.

A 15-9 center on solid efficiency in the modern NBA is a max player bro :ols: curtail your expectations a little. I see him as a...bit more active Spencer Hawes. Could be a decent stop gap center, but just about that. His height does help him, but his release point on his shot can be altered by NBA size. That is the worrisome part.

No TRob? Right now I'm taking TRob over Beal for sure--if he's available.

T-Rob...Ugh...I'm really torn on him right now. He has shown signs of a face up game, which could make a dominant PF in the NBA...but still it is just signs. Add the fact his "story" just makes you want the guy to succeed. I think he has the safest floor among all the draft pics not named A. Davis. I think he could easily be a 15-8 PF, possibly higher, but that is contingent on quite a bit of development. If we draft him, we gotta use booker and our 2nd round pick (first one) to get back into the mid first round. Being a junior also makes you wonder what really is his ceiling. Beal and MKG have shown very good signs at very young ages. I just see more potential in them.

We're going to beat to death this 3rd pic issue, I'm curious what people see as plausible ideas for our 2nd round pick or the possibility of moving into the first round.

Also I'm surprised Quincy Miller did 8 reps. That's a lot more than I would have expected. I thought he was soft. Of course, having demonstrated that he's got decent strength, that begs the question why he never finishes strong at the rim...

Because the strength demonstrated doing bench press reps has nothing to do with finishing at the rim. If you grab a ball and try to lift it while someone swats or grabs your arms you aren't using your chest. Keeping your body stable through contact isn't accomplish by large pectoral muscles. Now if they wanted to make sure you could launch a heck of a chest pass...

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 02:47 PM ----------

T-Rob...Ugh...I'm really torn on him right now. He has shown signs of a face up game, which could make a dominant PF in the NBA...but still it is just signs. Add the fact his "story" just makes you want the guy to succeed. I think he has the safest floor among all the draft pics not named A. Davis. I think he could easily be a 15-8 PF, possibly higher, but that is contingent on quite a bit of development.

I'm less certain that he averages 15ppg than I am that he averages more than 8 rebounds per game.

1.) Davis

2.) Drummond

3.) MKG

4.) TRob

5.) Barnes

6.) Beal

7.) Sully

That's the best top seven I can ever remember following. I could see all seven of those guys becoming good starters.

Beyond that, the top twenty in this year's class is awesome. There will be playoff teams adding some good players this year.

My new rankings after watching more of the top prospects.

#1 Davis

#2 Drummond

#3 Barnes

#4 MKG

#5 Sully

#6 TRob

#7 Lamb

#8 Beal

#9 Lilliard

#10 Rivers

Because the strength demonstrated doing bench press reps has nothing to do with finishing at the rim. If you grab a ball and try to lift it while someone swats or grabs your arms you aren't using your chest. Keeping your body stable through contact isn't accomplish by large pectoral muscles. Now if they wanted to make sure you could launch a heck of a chest pass...

Lol, thanks for posting this. I really didn't want to write all that out on the touchscreen phone but his post/point was really bothering me.

---------- Post added June-12th-2012 at 09:53 PM ----------

And Samuels, I think I agree with you on Barnes > MKG. As time goes on, the less I'm feeling MKG.

Combine 3/4 Sprint had some interesting results. Barnes beat every lottery pick that ran but check out TRob and MKG out running the super athlete PJ3 and all of the shooting guards.

Barnes 3.16

TRob 3.17

MKG 3.18

PJ3 3.19

J Lamb 3.25

Beal 3.28

Rivers 3.32

Drummond 3.39

Zeller 3.40

Sullinger 3.81

all straight line sprints right? Barnes problem is he has no wiggle. His hips are stiff, and its why he has trouble beating guys off the dribble and is gonna have issues guarding guys.

Edited by AsiaticSkinsFan

I want either Beal or Barnes at number 3

MKG is not what we need, we need a permiter shooter to spread the floor. I would prefer Barnes because I think he is gonna be a beast and the SF position just seems harder to fill.

Really wish we could get that 10 pick and go Barnes and Rivers/Lamb

[/color]And Samuels, I think I agree with you on Barnes > MKG. As time goes on, the less I'm feeling MKG.

I don't know if I agree with this. Or at least I wonder why the sudden change. I've been a Barnes fan since 2010 when he picked up his game, but he definitely took a step back this year. Are we now superimpressed by his numbers and measurables that we're going to ignore what he did in games? I'm not anti-Barnes, in fact I think he's a really safe pick, but I wonder if falling in love with Barnes is just us trying to fill a need and not really picking the best player available.

---------- Post added June-13th-2012 at 06:05 AM ----------

Ive wanted Barnes since last year. What do we do with another project player that cant shoot? Who does wall kick the ball out to right now? Rashard Lewis?

We can get players to stretch the floor. What I want are guys that we can build a team around. Right now we've got a bunch of guys who should be riding the bench as starters. Shoot' date=' I'd extend Mason and Martin off the bench to provide some scoring, probably draft some guys in the second round if we need to and then try to address that with free agency, but just because we needed shooters last year doesn't mean that we spend a top 3 pick on a guy that addresses that need and only that need. I want a guy that (in case Wall doesn't come back) we can still build around, or what happens if/when Wall goes down? I don't want to create a team where everybody needs the ball to be effective, but that doesn't mean we have to draft a bunch of spotup shooters.

---------- Post added June-13th-2012 at 06:57 AM ----------

Ive wanted Barnes since last year. What do we do with another project player that cant shoot? Who does wall kick the ball out to right now? Rashard Lewis?

We can get players to stretch the floor. What I want are guys that we can build a team around. Right now we've got a bunch of guys who should be riding the bench as starters. Shoot, I'd extend Mason and Martin off the bench to provide some scoring, probably draft some guys in the second round if we need to and then try to address that with free agency, but just because we needed shooters last year doesn't mean that we spend a top 3 pick on a guy that addresses that need and only that need. I want a guy that (in case Wall doesn't come back) we can still build around, or what happens if/when Wall goes down? I don't want to create a team where everybody needs the ball to be effective, but that doesn't mean we have to draft a bunch of spotup shooters.

I don't know if I agree with this. Or at least I wonder why the sudden change. I've been a Barnes fan since 2010 when he picked up his game, but he definitely took a step back this year. Are we now superimpressed by his numbers and measurables that we're going to ignore what he did in games? I'm not anti-Barnes, in fact I think he's a really safe pick, but I wonder if falling in love with Barnes is just us trying to fill a need and not really picking the best player available.

It is. You're absolutely right here. Barnes's crazy combine numbers make it easier to justify reaching for him ahead of the other big names at the top.

Barnes isn't a better player than MKG though. He might have better shooting skills and better athletic test numbers but he's not a better player. It certainly wouldn't be the end of the world taking him at three. We'd be filling a need with a good player who is a true fit at SF. But I'm with you, I don't think it'd be getting the most out of our pick. I want to grab the guy with higher upside, there is no doubt in my mind that's MKG.

We can get players to stretch the floor. What I want are guys that we can build a team around. Right now we've got a bunch of guys who should be riding the bench as starters. Shoot, I'd extend Mason and Martin off the bench to provide some scoring, probably draft some guys in the second round if we need to and then try to address that with free agency, but just because we needed shooters last year doesn't mean that we spend a top 3 pick on a guy that addresses that need and only that need. I want a guy that (in case Wall doesn't come back) we can still build around, or what happens if/when Wall goes down? I don't want to create a team where everybody needs the ball to be effective, but that doesn't mean we have to draft a bunch of spotup shooters.

I'm with you here. But I'd say Barnes also projects as a solid defender, great finisher, and solid rebounder for his position. He can't pass for crap and his handles are subpar. But he should at least be complete enough to play decent defense and rebound in addition to having that wide repertoire of shots.

MKG looks like a far more complete player. To me his only significant downside is his shooting skills. The handles, passing, defending, finishing, and rebounding all look outstanding, all look significantly better than Barnes. Plus MKG seems intangibly superior to Barnes. He's a winner and overachiever and Barnes was an underachiever, plain and simple. If Barnes had MKG's heart and BBall IQ he would be the next Durant.

I look at our team and think it's still in a very raw form right now. I look at OKC as the model to follow given how good they've become, so quickly too. We need a second star and that guy is going to have to come from the draft. As a general strategy, we should go for upside until we get one, then once that foundation is in place, you fill the roster out with lesser players to fit the array of short term needs.

In other words, you can settle for a James Harden over Tyreke Evans or Steph Curry after you draft your Durant and Westbrook.

I think you go for one of the blue chippers at three. Barnes is not in the same caliber as Drummond, Robinson, and Gilchrist. I can understand the arguments against Drummond because of how shaky he looked last season and how far away he is. But if not him, I think the pick has to be Robinson or Gilchrist.

I understand both opinions/sentiments. My only issue is that i dont see our team under our management taking a project and turning them into a star. Thats my issue. It is entirely contingent on the capabilities (or lack there of) of our management and front office. This is why i just wanted a shooter.

It is. You're absolutely right here. Barnes's crazy combine numbers make it easier to justify reaching for him ahead of the other big names at the top.

Barnes isn't a better player than MKG though. He might have better shooting skills and better athletic test numbers but he's not a better player. It certainly wouldn't be the end of the world taking him at three. We'd be filling a need with a good player who is a true fit at SF. But I'm with you, I don't think it'd be getting the most out of our pick. I want to grab the guy with higher upside, there is no doubt in my mind that's MKG.

I'm with you here. But I'd say Barnes also projects as a solid defender, great finisher, and solid rebounder for his position. He can't pass for crap and his handles are subpar. But he should at least be complete enough to play decent defense and rebound in addition to having that wide repertoire of shots.

MKG looks like a far more complete player. To me his only significant downside is his shooting skills. The handles, passing, defending, finishing, and rebounding all look outstanding, all look significantly better than Barnes. Plus MKG seems intangibly superior to Barnes. He's a winner and overachiever and Barnes was an underachiever, plain and simple. If Barnes had MKG's heart and BBall IQ he would be the next Durant.

I look at our team and think it's still in a very raw form right now. I look at OKC as the model to follow given how good they've become, so quickly too. We need a second star and that guy is going to have to come from the draft. As a general strategy, we should go for upside until we get one, then once that foundation is in place, you fill the roster out with lesser players to fit the array of short term needs.

In other words, you can settle for a James Harden over Tyreke Evans or Steph Curry after you draft your Durant and Westbrook.

I think you go for one of the blue chippers at three. Barnes is not in the same caliber as Drummond, Robinson, and Gilchrist. I can understand the arguments against Drummond because of how shaky he looked last season and how far away he is. But if not him, I think the pick has to be Robinson or Gilchrist.

My views have nothing to do with combine results. I like a consistent body of work which is why I like Sully over Trob. People can't judge Barnes based on the last few games its a body of work.

Here is what I saw in going back

Mkg plays like a Pf in college lots of postups on smaller college Sf's shooting lots of hook shots. Thats not gonna happen in the Nba againest longer Sf's. He is weak as heck to be 230+ and do 6 reps its pitiful at that weight not that it means alot but he wont be a bully on the block. His ballhandling is over rated and he very rarely created off the dribble. Most of his buckets came running the break or posting up.He plays hard and is a good defender but nowhere near what Singleton was at Fsu and we see how that translated although I think he turns it around with a full camp. Mkg will play defense, play hard, rebound and finish on the break and thats about it until he develops a jumpshot. The kid only averaged 20ppg playing in high school.

With Barnes what you see is what you get. I think he is a 17-20ppg 5-6 reb Nba player. He plays good defense,posses protypical Sf size and is flatout deadly with his feet set especially on the break. He is a good finisher on the break and a decent rebounder. He hit alot of shots off the dribble but don' t beat many to the rim. He is a perfect fit with a Pg like Wall to get him wide open jumpers. He should continue to improve after being a bigman most of his life.

Sully vs Trob

Trob scares me the most he will be boom or bust. He could' nt sniff the court his first 2 seasons or even get more then 10 min per game. The Morris twins are' nt anything special proving that this year. If your a special elite talent they find a spot for you. Not only that but his To' s are very high for a bigman even in limited minutes the previous seasons. What he is though this year was a bulldog outhustling guys playing hard.

When I compare Sully and Trob to me its skill vs athletism. Both struggle with lenght, both play good post man defense but dont defend the rim. Both are good rebounders. But Sully is advanced offensively a very skilled, smart player. He knows when to screen& roll, has array of post moves with excellent footwork. He has developed a nice 3 pt shot and is deadly from the highpost pick and pop game. He showed his work ethic losing weight but he wont wow anyone with his physique or athlethism. Trob seems to be the type that will run the floor, get putbacks ans stick a elbow jumpers but not a offensive creater at all on the block like Sully. If he can' t rebound the same way as college and we' ve seen it before with dominant guys like Beasley he will be a bust and 1 year wonder.

Edited by Samuels