Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

2 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

What did yall expect when their two best players opted not to play

Expect? Saw it coming. 

If they really wanted Portland in the playoffs this badly, why drag everyone else out here that ain't going to the playoffs so they can do that?

I can see wanting to be fair to integrity of the game, but yea, I would've been fine going straight to playoffs.  I've seen this team care and it not matter plenty of times before, not hurting my feeling of they told us to stay home.

12 minutes ago, -JB- said:

I’m still shocked Beal signed that extension.  This roster is beyond trash.

I believe it wasn't just money, a lot going on here from a positive change perspective that wasn't happening with Knicks and Melo extension. 

Willing to give Beal the benefit of the doubt, we trash players for leaving for greener pastures AND waiting to stick it out?

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Expect? Saw it coming. 

If they really wanted Portland in the playoffs this badly, why drag everyone else out here that ain't going to the playoffs so they can do that?

I can see wanting to be fair to integrity of the game, but yea, I would've been fine going straight to playoffs.  I've seen this team care and it not matter plenty of times before, not hurting my feeling of they told us to stay home.

I believe it wasn't just money, a lot going on here from a positive change perspective that wasn't happening with Knicks and Melo extension. 

Willing to give Beal the benefit of the doubt, we trash players for leaving for greener pastures AND waiting to stick it out?

Nobody blames guys for leaving ****ty organizations.

3 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

OKC looks like they're just going through the motions... And they're up 16 at the half.

Ikr?

Brooks looks a far cry from "players excited to play again".  

We look completely outgunned, checked out, and ready to be home with their families.

Lolz @CRobi21, and we did win, good stuff, no telling how long that'd eat at them if we lost that one too and immediately had to leave the bubble winless.

I saw Brook's face during a Wagner airball three the other day, and i couldn't tell if I was trying to console him, myself, or both of us.

tenor (42).gif

• Thanks 1

According to Wizards luck we'll be picking somewhere between 5-8. So we got that going for us.

But then again 12th is looking is lurking too.

Apparently that's not how the lottery works.

image.gif.8695d064af89d84a950412417d540421.gif

Edited by CRobi21