Why did they let Satoransky go again?

Brooks never really liked him, always played him out of position

IT so bad on defense, refs just let him get away with obvious fouls

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Keep the tank alive

i mean who would they try to get

cole anthony I don't see a use for

Maybe that Obi Teppen kid.

Brooks has largely been skating this year because of the roster. They haven't been on his ass about the historically worse defense in the league, but he gotta answer for this game tonight

One the one hand, this is strong tank move.

On the other hand, it’s just more evidence that Beal has a ways to go before he reaches any sort of real superstardom...if at all.  He’s just a high-use guy, really.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

On the other hand, it’s just more evidence that Beal has a ways to go before he reaches any sort of real superstardom...if at all.  He’s just a high-use guy, really.

he's been slumping for sure. ugly game tonight outside of the shot at the end of the 4th

For a supposedly great offensive coach it's embarrassing Brooks couldn't find a way to get Bertans a decent shot the entire second half. Pretty disgusting loss.

On the bright side, I liked what I saw from Pasecniks. Looked stout defensively, good on the boards, and had a nice feel for the PNR game despite our guards being awful at hitting a guy rolling to the hoop. 

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

the line between a playoff team (lower tier 8th seed) and worst team in the league is very thin

The Wizards could be either

Hopefully the latter

lol knicks 6 wins already. Wizards only 2 off of that.

Edited by ixcuincle

Brooks subs out 7 ft 2 Mahinmi for Bonga. They immediately run a lob play in the paint. Bonga fouls.

Brilliant.

Edited by CRobi21

1 hour ago, MonkFan8 said:

For a supposedly great offensive coach it's embarrassing Brooks couldn't find a way to get Bertans a decent shot the entire second half. Pretty disgusting loss.

On the bright side, I liked what I saw from Pasecniks. Looked stout defensively, good on the boards, and had a nice feel for the PNR game despite our guards being awful at hitting a guy rolling to the hoop. 

Brooks has never liked any off ball screens during his time with the wizards.  The only guy he runs them for is Beal, and that’s probably because Beal told him to and didn’t give him a choice.