Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

7 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

I think it's more a case of crazy good offense.

It’s both, but it’s hard to ignore how many wide open shots and layups ive seen.  Wizards are hitting some tough pull up jump shots though.  Rui playing well.  Beal shot the lights out.  

I hate James Hardens free throw hunting bs, and that last call was soft, but Bonga has along way to go before his defensive potential becomes reality.  He takes bad angles early.  

wizards played as well offensively as possible, but once again gave up way too many offensive boards.  19 is far too many.  

On 10/29/2019 at 2:48 PM, Cooked Crack said:

2016 called, it wants its costumes back.

What an insult!

Stop hating

I saw we had 140-something points at one point and was weak, but had to do Nats first.  Recorded, I'll watch this tomorrow, thisbis game before season started I expected a blowout.

158 points?! 😱

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

the final score was 159 to 158 in regulation?!?!?!

well i'll be damned

Two screens, two sports, both featuring DC vs Houston.  Fun night of home town sports.  It actually worked pretty well too because watching the wizards and rockets score a bajillion points between batters kept me from passing out from the stress of that baseball game. 

That weak ass call Harden got at the end kept it from being perfect, but I'm not complaining on a night the Nats win a title.   

• Like 2

Just now, Destino said:

Two screens, two sports, both featuring DC vs Houston.  Fun night of home town sports.  It actually worked pretty well too because watching the wizards and rockets score a bajillion points between batters kept me from passing out from the stress of that baseball game. 

That weak ass call Harden got at the end kept it from being perfect, but I'm not complaining on a night the Nats win a title.   

now that the Nationals have finished the job, I'll devote my attention to this iteration of the Wizards. They may not be good, but the compete is there

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Entertaining game from start to finish. Troy Brown Jr came out the gate swinging, playing with 10 times the confidence now, hittin j's? Bertans is absolutely lights out and has potential to grow. Spurs really messed up letting him go. Best bench performance I can remember watching this team.

Offensively speaking of course. Houston was shooting like 95% on the possession after a score. Was getting comical. Every time we scored.... anything they threw up was going in. Austin Rivers was launching 3's..... ugggh. 

1 hour ago, Rocky21 said:

That was some no defense playing ridiculous bull**** last night.  Wow.

Caron is approximately 500% better than yer boi Drew Gooden. 

Gooden is such a goober.

Also get the feeling the play by play guy is slying cracking jokes at Gooden live on the air. 

• Like 1