Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Call me when the Flyers actually finish a Stanley Cup run cause right now since 75 they are what 0 for 7.

Understand your post is that of an asshat.

And yet, searching all over the world wide web, I can't seem to find a story about the Caps winning the Cup ....... oh wait, or the Wizards.

WTF do you expect? By the way, It's nice to see a 3/4 Philly guy like me. Do you go out for Skins games that aren't broadcast?

Just a little hope before they go to 0-4

I watch them at a friends who has that direct tv online subscription thing. sucks but it's better than nothing. Can't stand going to bars and dealing wiht people who won't shut up about the redskins and questions when i'm trying to watch the game.

And yet, searching all over the world wide web, I can't seem to find a story about the Caps winning the Cup ....... oh wait, or the Wizards.

The Bullets did, though. Well, at least the trophy. Not so sure about the cup. :ols:

Look out...the Philly in you is showing.

:ols:

Well done, sir.

wow - 4 games into the season, hahaha.

I said "might." :pfft:

I'm proud of my Philly-ness.

Okay, just know that nobody else is.

Seriously, John Wall might be the best rookie of all time. I'm not even kidding.

Just a quick glance since 1985 (lottery started) --

David Robinson - 24 ppg, 12 rpg, 3.9 blocks per game, team increased wins from 21 to 56.

And that is only from 1985 -- do you think that the Wizards will win 35 MORE games than last year????

Just a quick glance since 1985 (lottery started) --

David Robinson - 24 ppg, 12 rpg, 3.9 blocks per game, team increased wins from 21 to 56.

And that is only from 1985 -- do you think that the Wizards will win 35 MORE games than last year????

There are other players on the court that affect who wins. But yes, David might have been better than John Wall. We'll have to see how Wall does from here on out.