Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

You can tell we're using the Capitals model to rebuild. I would love to have another top 5 pick this year as the 2011 NBA Draft is going to be loaded especially in the top 10 to top 15.

Just some of the guys that are in the top 10 now

Harrison Barnes

Perry Jones

Jarred Sullinger

Kyrie Irving

Enes Kanter

All 5 of those guys would be big helps and if we were some how able to get Barnes or Jones I would do a backflip and that's impossible for me to do unless I'm on a trampoline :ols:

Next years draft is heavy on big men and quality SF's. If we're going to suck this year, I hope it's enough to nab us a top 10 pick. Who knows, lightning may strike twice lol.

Excited for tomorrow nights game. I hope the crowd is good. Been a while since the Wizards have had a good home crowd cheering them on. I'll be seated in the 400's but my friend and I will ninja our way to the 200's like we usually do lol.

Next years draft is heavy on big men and quality SF's. If we're going to suck this year, I hope it's enough to nab us a top 10 pick. Who knows, lightning may strike twice lol.

Excited for tomorrow nights game. I hope the crowd is good. Been a while since the Wizards have had a good home crowd cheering them on. I'll be seated in the 400's but my friend and I will ninja our way to the 200's like we usually do lol.

Agreed if we're going to be bad then lets be really bad not like the Pacers and always seem to finish with the 12th or 13th pick. Having a guy like Barnes or Jones would be the same as having Backstrom to the Caps.

What do you guys think about Al Thornton? My impression was that he was just kind of tossed into the Jamison deal but he's gotten a lot of time early and hasn't crapped himself. He was a beast at Florida State. I wouldn't mind seeing him get a lot more time as the season progresses. He looks like a better overall perimeter player than Nick Young.

What do you guys think about Al Thornton? My impression was that he was just kind of tossed into the Jamison deal but he's gotten a lot of time early and hasn't crapped himself. He was a beast at Florida State. I wouldn't mind seeing him get a lot more time as the season progresses. He looks like a better overall perimeter player than Nick Young.

I love Thorton's game....he is a very physical 3 who can play the 4 in a small lineup; He brings a lot of toughness to the team. He does, however, have a few issues.....he takes way too many shots and he is very inconsistent. All considered, I think he is a solid rotation player, and I'm glad he is on my team.