Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

McHale has some similarities to Phil Jackson when it comes to movement these days.

Age and injuries change things. I know I can't dunk anymore...barely could when I could. Not in horrible shape and I can still ball... but a dunk ??? Not going to happen.

Back to the link, the player comments are what make it so funny to me.

McHale has some similarities to Phil Jackson when it comes to movement these days.

Age and injuries change things. I know I can't dunk anymore...barely could when I could. Not in horrible shape and I can still ball... but a dunk ??? Not going to happen.

Back to the link, the player comments are what make it so funny to me.

Winning really does fix everything, doesn't it?

I remember Whittman on those Wilkins-led Hawks teams, but I think all he ever did was shoot jumpers. I'm actually surprised he's as tall as that article says. I would have pegged him as a 6'2/6'3 type. 

I just looked this up, because I knew he had a great game in that famous Bird-Wilkins duel in '88.

Figure this out, Wilkins goes for 47, and Wittman goes for 22 on 11 of 13 shooting.

Someone could figure this out: How many NBA players have ever scored 20 points while shooting over 80 percent in a Game 7?

Someone could figure this out: How many NBA players have ever scored 20 points while shooting over 80 percent in a Game 7?

How many coaches have done it? :)

In all seriousness, you can probably email that to Stats, Inc. and they can figure it out pretty quickly. I sent them something last year after the Wiz shot exactly 50 percent from the field, 50 percent from three-point range and 50 percent from the free throw line in a game. They got back to me pretty quickly and could not find that happening in another game since the three-point line was implemented.

This is what will be on the menu for tonight!!!

nba_a_wall_b1_400x600.jpg

Draw the big man in so his big men can do damage……Let Hibbert play!

Isn't that the play where the ball ended up on the floor for 6 minutes while the Pacers entire roster got off the bench, walked towards it, and snared at it like some kind of rare sea turtle before Nene finally picked it up and dunked it?

Run that play more often. I like that play!

I'd rather not take the "We have all the time in the world" approach. Not in this era. LKB even brought up pre-free agency examples.

True. We all thought the Caps would win a SC with their current crew and it was always baby steps, but they could never get out if the first round without falling down.

Good. I hope certain Wall narratives can finally die. Wall has always been able to pass. Been a genius playmaker since day one. Saying Wall wasn't a pass first PG was pretty much the litmus test making it easy to see who actually knew what the **** they were talking about with him.

Remember when it came out that OKC had offered us Harden for Beal? And people were pissed we didn't take it?

Yeah **** that deal. I didn't want it then and I hate it now. Harden is easily my least favorite player. He plays basketball like a ****.

• Like 1

So the Wizards won their first second round game since 1982, or whatever year it was around then.  The question becomes, how far do they have to go for G.A.C.O.L.B. to change his screen name?

Championship or bust

Aw come on, Curse. I say they just gotta win this series.