Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Man the Wizards are making it really hard for me to go to bed. Waiting for them to trail by double digits so I can crash. John Wall is playing well again; JaVale is playing excellent, Crawford shooting well, and Booker getting the hustle plays.

Vesely is getting dominated out there, I think it is time to sit him on the bench for the rest of the game. I'd like to see us play Seraphin more in the 2nd half and have him rough Blake up a bit....I want to see Seraphin use every single one of his 6 fouls, and all of them on Blake...make them good old fashion '80s bad boy pistons fouls as well!

Nick isn't shooting worth a ****, but if him or Rashard can get on track, we will win this game.

---------- Post added February-16th-2012 at 12:01 AM ----------

Well he did average more points and rebounds

he averaged more minutes too...which kills this argument. He flat out wasn't better last year than the year before. He was in inefficient, lazy black hole.

---------- Post added February-16th-2012 at 12:03 AM ----------

WTF was that JaVale!

Griffin is such a whiny *****. I like him less every time I watch him play.

The calls in this game are getting insane. Refs bet on the clips?

He hasn't accomplished **** in the league and is already acting like an entitled brat.

Caron is hot for the Clips & Nick is ice cold for us. If we shoot better, we win this game.

Nick has to learn when that jumper isn't falling, try something different. He's so content to shoot himself out of slumps, he never thinks about trying to get to the line to get on track that way.

Edited by StillUnknown

He also came into the year hurt, the last two months he was playing unbelievable 20 rebound games and he was averaging a double double. Last year he gave me hope then instead of building on the end of last year he came I out of shape and his play was unacceptable.

well, when a player is judged by the last 10 games of a season at the end of a horrid campaign...we can say Blatche improved last year...until then, we need to face the facts that he was awful last year. He is Lazy and has a terrible attitude.

well, when a player is judged by the last 10 games of a season at the end of a horrid campaign...we can say Blatche improved last year...until then, we need to face the facts that he was awful last year. He is Lazy and has a terrible attitude.

Dude your not gods gift too the world and you can be wrong sometimes just like everybody else. I am not talking last 10 games more like last 25 even then he averaged more points, assist, steals and rebounds then he has ever had in his career.

GREAT PASS BY YOUNG

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

Turiaf would really help this team out. Would be nice if he came back soon to keep this spark going.

---------- Post added February-16th-2012 at 12:19 AM ----------

Can someone please just pull away? I can barely keep my eyes open but I can't miss this. Seeing wins is so precious for us.

I'm with you on that

Dude your not gods gift too the world and you can be wrong sometimes just like everybody else. I am not talking last 10 games more like last 25 even then he averaged more points, assist, steals and rebounds then he has ever had in his career.

he missed 11/20 games with an injury. He shot 44% from the field as a PF....he didn't defend at all. This is the worst argument in the history of the wizards thread. Blatche was TERRIBLE last year. He had 9 good games at the end of the year...big deal! Half of those games were against terrible teams. give it up

Agreed on Turiaf. We need a rotation 4/5 player. Vesely is too weak to play the 4 and Seraphin apparently can't. Blatche could be that guy if he'd accept 10-17 minutes a game.

Blatche would kill the team chemistry that has been built the past few games and he'd be just as much as a liability on defense as Vesely at the 4