Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Was bored at work yesterday and found this post earlier in the season.  (Name redacted as not to embarrass the poster). 

"I went back and looked at some of the worst Wizards/Bullets teams ever, this might actually be the worst roster in franchise history.  That's not an exaggeration.  lol

I dont see any way they dont have the worst record in the NBA this year."

We just surpassed the win total of the worst Wizards / Bullets team ever and did it before the All Star break. 

Went a little too negative there bruh. 🤣😝

• Haha 1

I didn't say that. But I did openly ask about a 25 win O/U for this year, and personally I took the under that thought they'd be struggling for double digit wins by the AS Break. So.... I was very wrong there. 20-33 is awful still. Beating the Knicks is whatever. But, it's not unreal to think they play at this % the rest of the year with whatever injuries pop up and finish around 35-40 wins I guess.

• Like 1

On 2/13/2020 at 8:26 AM, Rocky21 said:

Was bored at work yesterday and found this post earlier in the season.  (Name redacted as not to embarrass the poster). 

"I went back and looked at some of the worst Wizards/Bullets teams ever, this might actually be the worst roster in franchise history.  That's not an exaggeration.  lol

I dont see any way they dont have the worst record in the NBA this year."

We just surpassed the win total of the worst Wizards / Bullets team ever and did it before the All Star break. 

Went a little too negative there bruh. 🤣😝

TBF to whomever posted it, sometimes we don't take into account how brutally bad the rest of the Eastern conference is. The East is ****ing awful. If they played in the west, they'd be Timberwolves and GS bad.  

16 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

It would be wrong to blame Kutcher & Gooden, but they damn sure aint helping

Honestly, I don't find Kutcher and Gooden to be "bad." It's just that we loved Buck and Phil SO much. Hard to accept the downgrade but I'm not sure any new team would have been able to fill the void. Even when the Wiz are awful, I'd watch games because I knew at least I'd enjoy the commentary.

2 hours ago, Chachie said:

Honestly, I don't find Kutcher and Gooden to be "bad." It's just that we loved Buck and Phil SO much. Hard to accept the downgrade but I'm not sure any new team would have been able to fill the void. Even when the Wiz are awful, I'd watch games because I knew at least I'd enjoy the commentary.

I've tried to keep an open mind, but they are collectively terrible. The chemistry is bad and they add nothing to what i'm watching. Gooden is always a play or two behind and insists on giving every player some corny ass name. Kutcher is less bad, but he keeps trying to make "konichiwa" a thing with Rui.

• Like 1