Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I jus got in, I'm not sure I can be convinced yet the mystics want this more then the sun.  Good timeout, this is troubling

The problem IMO is the mystics aren’t hitting threes.  They are a shooting team, and they look ordinary in a hurry when they have to get to the rim and can’t space the floor.  

Thes announcer ****ing about calls against the Suns is getting annoying.  Girl clubbed EDD in the head on a shot attempt, that’s a foul every day all day.  

1 minute ago, Destino said:

Do women do that?  It feels like a ridiculous question, but I honestly don’t know.  

I kind of want to see a little goon ball just to see it.

I mean, I dont see the Mystics doing that, but dont watch other teams enough to comment

Watching the Mystics now with the season on the line, I can say theres a difference between toughness and physicality.  Delle Donne playing with a partially herniated disk and Toliver taking charges they are tough, but WNBA isnt as physical as the NBA.  It doesnt need to be for me to enjoy it, this is good basketball and I'm yellin anyway

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Watching the Mystics now with the season on the line, I can say theres a difference between toughness and physicality.  Delle Donne playing with a partially herniated disk and Toliver taking charges they are tough, but WNBA isnt as physical as the NBA.  It doesnt need to be for me to enjoy it, this is good basketball and I'm yellin anyway

Man I’m giddy and jumping off the couch with every made basket.  Like Beal said, “Hoop is hoop. Game is game. If you have it, I’ll recognize it. Period.”

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Closest they'll ever get to seeing a basketball champion crowned in DC

Booooo!  Get that wet blanket outta here!

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Bradley Beal said on Twitter he’s rooting for his hometown St. Louis Cardinals.  Boo this man!  

Call me when he shows up at the stadium in a Puljos jersey, otherwise, at this moment I dont cares hes at the Mystics game ina Toliver Jersey, skipped his own game to go to this one with Wall

bryce-harper-sad-vegas-golden-knights.jpg

• Like 1