Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I need to see what Rice actually did to be considered a train wreck. If having a confrontation with Randy is it, im willing to forgive.

If anything is blatantly clear though, Ted needs to get a shooting coach to help the team work on their free throws.

its more than just Wittman, he had a rep before he got to the Wizards. its why he slipped to the 2nd round to begin with

I need to see what Rice actually did to be considered a train wreck. If having a confrontation with Randy is it, im willing to forgive.

If anything is blatantly clear though, Ted needs to get a shooting coach to help the team work on their free throws.

Glen Rice Jr has other things to worry about besides basketball.

He's a gang member. Got in a fight last year and got shot and was caught on video throwing his gun in a stairwell as he fled the scene. He's a turd.

Could you imagine him, gilbert, and crittenton playing together?

He's a gang member. Got in a fight last year and got shot and was caught on video throwing his gun in a stairwell as he fled the scene. He's a turd.

Could you imagine him, gilbert, and crittenton playing together?

I said this yesterday but didnt put it in writing: Wizards are still "very active" in the market, league sources tell @CSNMA #WizardsTalk

What does that mean? When I have a firmer grasp w/more details Ill say or report but lots of moving parts @CSNMA #WizardsTalk

C Micheal Eric will at very least be in an #NBA training camp. The Wizards, league sources tell @CSNMA, have offered him a spot #WizardsTalk

Eric could end up w/a better offer or contract and go elsewhere. I'm told that the invitation from Wizards doesn't include $ #WizardsTalk

One thing to look for is Shawn Dawson getting more time in SL. Strong push will be made to have him in training camp, Im told #WizardsTalk

All this means is theyre not necessarily done. Still open spots plus a lot of intriguing possibilities on SL roster #WizardsTalk

Wizards (2-1) enter SL Tournament as 7th seed. Play Thursday 4pm ET vs Atlanta/Sacramento.

Gortat and Porter for Rudy Gay and Willie Cauley Stein or something.

The team is looking for a SF.

WCS is a VERY interesting prospect.  But that's a STEEP price, IMO....I feel like the Wizards could do better. 

Gortat is still effective, has low mileage, and is on a bargain contract.  Ernie should be doing whatever it takes to figure out a way to get Boogie.  If we can add him, but still somehow keep Beal in the fold, I'd like the Wizards chances much better going into this season.  Still a gaping hole at the 3 (assuming Porter or OUbre is dealt), but having a nucleus of Wall, Cousins, and Beal would put this team in contention for the #2/#3 seed in the conference, IMO.