BRAVEONAWARPATH

The Official Washington Wizards Thread: The JOHN WALL ERA

the away jerseys and the new primary logo are hideous. I like the new alternate logo and the new home uniforms. The new primary logo is way uglier than the former one. Overall I give it a huge FAIL!!!!!

It's not so bad, I think it's a definite improvement over what we had before. I really like the "Wizards" across the front of the jersey like the old Bullets font. That's an improvement.

****, I forgot the draft lottery is coming up. Tits! I'm excited now. How sick would it be if Wall pulled us out another first overall pick.

While they are MUCH better than the old Wizards jersey's.

However, I think they whiffed on the away jersey....and whiffed on putting the Wizards "name" on anything. Should have printed Washington on there for both home and away.

46-41449-F.jpg

Edited by Buford

I like the DC hats. Still not crazy about the wizard logo or the name and I think it'll be awesome when they change them. That color scheme is very sharp.

I wonder why the NBA wouldn't let Leonsis change the name? What's the process like to make that happen?

I don't think Ted would disrespect Abe like that.

I like the DC hats. Still not crazy about the wizard logo or the name and I think it'll be awesome when they change them. That color scheme is very sharp.

I wonder why the NBA wouldn't let Leonsis change the name? What's the process like to make that happen?

the wizard logo is still bad, but I love the Home jerseys

I don't think Ted would disrespect Abe like that.

I don't think Abe should factor into the decision. It's Ted's team now and Abe made a mistake changing the name to Wizards in the first place.

I'm sure he will be the first one out "modeling" the new jersey.

Good call. Crawford the other model LOL. This FO must think a ton of him then if he's the second half of the way this team markets itself. I wonder if they'll have anyone else come out wearing them.

While they are MUCH better than the old Wizards jersey's.

However, I think they whiffed on the away jersey....and whiffed on putting the Wizards "name" on anything. Should have printed Washington on there for both home and away.

You're right, I hadn't even noticed that before you said it. Washington across the front looks awesome. That's our look. We can keep that basic look when we change our name.