BRAVEONAWARPATH

The Official Washington Wizards Thread: The JOHN WALL ERA

So question all.

I always thought that the NBA playoffs reseeded after each round. So hypothetically, I thought we would play Cleveland (2) if Atlanta (1) for whatever blew their series.

Is this incorrect? Is it a bracket system with the NBA? Are the potenial match ups set up when seedlings are determined after the season? And is there a set bracket?

I know we wanted Wittman to get fired this summer.  But I am so damn glad we aren't going into the offseason like Toronto.  I think the roster would've been broken up.

The stanchions are just way too damn close to the court. Terrifies me every time I see one of our players fall under the basket.

Everything is too close to the court. They should move everything and everyone back about 2 yards. Give guys room to land and inbound the ball without stumbling on peoples feet.

• Like 1

So question all.

I always thought that the NBA playoffs reseeded after each round. So hypothetically, I thought we would play Cleveland (2) if Atlanta (1) for whatever blew their series.

Is this incorrect? Is it a bracket system with the NBA? Are the potenial match ups set up when seedlings are determined after the season? And is there a set bracket?

No it's a bracket format.  We'll play the winner of Brooklyn vs Atlanta.

Can't get the starters back in quick enough when we lose a lead and can't get them out quick enough when whooping someone's ass.

Extremely proud of the team for the way they dominated this series.  Showed a killer instinct.

Atlanta is in a dogfight with Brooklyn but I expect them to win.  If I'm a Hawks fan, I'm absolutely terrified of the Wizards right now.

• Like 2

John, knock that off, and go sit down. Last thing they need is you slipping and hurting  yourself while celebrating.