Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

John Wall, I said you were playing like a boy early.  Sir, I apologize and happily eat my plate of crow.  This is a franchise player we are watching.

Drew Gooden is a much bigger piece to success vs. Indy than Nene.  Give him the big minutes here on out.

• Like 1

I want so badly for the Wizards to finish the domination.  We need a win like this in these playoffs. Gotta love the way these guys are playing tonight.  All effort.  Staring down 3-1 deficit and saying we're not done yet.  Finish it out.  Finish it strong.

Wall having a good game but Gortat is playing out of his mind. He has as many rebounds as the entire Pacer team. That's the one area in which Nene can't come close to Gortat.

The rebounding advantage is unbelievable btw. Makes me wonder if the box score is right, it's showing 54 rebounds for the wiz compared to just 16 for the pacers. Wow.

Edited by Destino
  • Like 1

Whatever happens from here on out, these guys earned my respect long ago. We beat a REALLY good Bulls team and now we're taking the Pacers to game 6.

Future is bright if Otto turns out to be a guy who can give us 15 and 6 while shooting around 37% from the 3.