Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Beal and Wall and Ariza have been making shots and keeping us in this even though, truth be told, Chicago has outplayed us.

This game, Chicago looks like the better coached team. You just see the steadiness. But there is a talent gap on the perimeter. You can only go so far on coaching. This isn't college basketball.

Think about what it'd be like to have Chicago's staff coaching this team. Randy is earning respect from me, but think about what Thibs and his guys could do with this roster.

Man, that is one of those shots I Jack up in 2k for a heat check. Lol

I don't even jack that up on 2K unless I've put the 3 PT slider all the way up.

BTW, I'm a HUGE 2K fan but I didn't get the game this year. Partly because LeBron was on the cover. But then partly because the Wizards started doing well. In the past, 2K has been my way to escape the brutal reality of the Wizards' season. I don't care how ****ty our roster has been, I could take that Wizards team and turn it into a dynasty. I'm ridiculous at the My Player mode in particular. Especially playing as a big man with a 3 ball. But I didn't need it this season.

There was a sale on XBox Marketplace for half off last weekend. Thought about getting it. Decided there was no way I'm jinxing what we've done so far.

Bulls hanging on by their finger nails.  Accept the charge Marcin!  Again good energy from the team to be in position, again.  Team win again for today, good effort from everyone on the floor.  Our guys are enjoying this, huge for Wall and Beal as they grow.

I don't even jack that up on 2K unless I've put the 3 PT slider all the way up.

BTW, I'm a HUGE 2K fan but I didn't get the game this year. Partly because LeBron was on the cover. But then partly because the Wizards started doing well. In the past, 2K has been my way to escape the brutal reality of the Wizards' season. I don't care how ****ty our roster has been, I could take that Wizards team and turn it into a dynasty. I'm ridiculous at the My Player mode in particular. Especially playing as a big man with a 3 ball. But I didn't need it this season.

There was a sale on XBox Marketplace for half off last weekend. Thought about getting it. Decided there was no way I'm jinxing what we've done so far.

I wasn't going to get it, but I got a PS4 and it changed the game... literally. Lol