Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Can we just guard everyone else, and let Noah take 15 footers all day.  That has to be the ugliest jump shot I've seen in awhile.

He gets it to go in though. It's kind of like Shawn Marion's. Reminds me a little of how I used to throw the ping pong ball in beer pong.

My goodness freaking Augustine and Gibson. Them two single handedly keeps them in these games...

Dunleavey went off too. Dialed in from three point land and they're executing well on offense. Only negative is a little bit of chucking from Augustin and Hinrich and a bunch of TOs. That's been saving us.

All these off ball fouls are ridiculous IMO. The teams are boxing out. They're going after it.

They're exploiting our weak rim protection too. Our bigs are fundamentally solid defenders and they're disciplined. But they're not special rim protectors and they're not rangy.

Wall's a bit too amped up, but still playing well. Leaving his feet too often without making up his mind but so far it hasn't hurt us yet.

Two bad shots to end the quarters, too.

Bad quarter and we're still right there.

Agreed. He's reckless and those were some pretty bad heat check shots. He wants to make a Jordan shot and send the crowd into a frenzy. Just got to stay focused and let the game come to him.