Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Gortat had probably the best game of his career tonight. Wall took over pretty much the entire game. If anything, we need to give Miller some more minutes here and there. Webster and Beal havent been providing much. When they are having off nights, we surely can bring in the old vet to help out.

Amazing game. Proud of them all tonight. I wish Wittman would have played Miller more, and sat Beal. That would have really helped.

Beal came up big though at the end.  Played a ton of minutes and looked totally fresh and loose at the end.  That's when I started feeling the win.

Webster on the other hand has been struggling.

Toronto needed a career night from Greivis Vasquez and every close call to go their way to stay in this game tonight.  And we had ****ing awful nights from Webster and Beal and a bit of a mixed bag game from Wall and still should have won this thing in regulation.

I was really impressed with the way the professor and Singleton and Gortat played tonight.  Gortat was the ****ing man.  Poland dominates Lithuania.

• Like 1

Good lord, how many missed calls were there at the end? The "goaltend," calling Ariza for a ticky-tack OF then calling Beal for a block on what was a textbook charge at the other end moments later, not giving Beal FTs at the end of OT2, moving screens and travels all over the place, including the big one at the end of OT2............and yet we won.

I'm withdrawing my earlier suggestion that we tank what remains of the season if Nene is ruled out for an extended period; we finished the Cleveland game strong after he went down, and now won 2 full games without Nene. And without Seraphin and lackluster play from Webster. Given how weak our remaining schedule is, I now have confidence that we can continue winning without Nene.