Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

God, we controlled this entire game.

We are much, much better than Indy. I don't know what will happen in this series, but I do know we are the better team.

I don't think anyone has bullied Indy like we will be able to as well as beat them outside. If they can limit the turnovers (tough for a young team) and make free throws (tough for any nba team) then we have a chance to do big things.

Good win. We did everything we needed to except make FTs. But we made them when it mattered at the end. Can't wait for game 2.

We dominated the entire game. We stayed calm and looked like a team that expects to win. The team responded to every Indy run and pushed the lead back to 10+.

Very impressive. 

Nats game post poned and they showed the Wiz game from mid 3rd qtr on!! Let's go!

Big win. Beal is a beast.

Was Booker in foul trouble? Or Gooden just more effective?

Edited by STBonecrusher21
  • Like 1

When Hill was hitting those threes, I was having flashbacks of Game 5 of the 2005 Bulls series.  Thank god it didn't matter in the end.

This is the first win in the second round since 1982 which officially makes this the greatest Wizards/Bullets team in my lifetime.   

• Like 1

Oh yeah, for the trillionth time in this thread, I'm going to be physically sick if we do not resign Ariza.

Great win. If we can take game 2 watch out. Beal and Ariza were great tonight obviously but credit to Gooden. I saw people in here ****ing about him tonight but he was huge especially on the offensive glass.

I was one of those people ******** about Gooden, he went on a stint where he was crapping the bed. But he turned it around. No complaints, he BALLED... Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21