Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 minute ago, Florgon79 said:

Just turned it on to watch three possessions wasted by Westbrook. Dude needs to chill.

Yea that wasn't the way to close out a quarter. Russ travelled (wasn't called) then turned it over, then threw up 2 bricks. 

Why Westbrook continues to shoot 3 pointers just blows my mind.  He's terrible at it.  Just take it to the hoop every time.

Oh, and stop with that ****ing off the glass 15 footer.  You're not cute with that ****.

• Confused 1

The conversation the other day about Beal complaining and not getting back on D was 100 percent correct. The result just now was a wide open Harris 3. Beal just doesn’t care at all about defense. 

It's just astonishing how bad the Wizards are at simple rotations.  Any time there's any kind of collapse or help, it's as if every perimeter defender feels like they have to peel off their man to help the ball handler and primary option and Sixers have multiple shooters wide open.  This has been going on for years under Brooks.

• Like 1

Just now, purbeast said:

I'm not saying we're losing because of it, but this has been some of the most one sided officiating I have ever witnessed.

Honestly our players cry too much and the refs seem to be making a few calls/nocalls here or there on purpose.

1 minute ago, purbeast said:

I'm not saying we're losing because of it, but this has been some of the most one sided officiating I have ever witnessed.

It's so one sided that the FT difference is 5 FTs. That's nothing in a game. 

Y'all complain too much about officials as if the Wiz don't commit fouls.