Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

so you are comparing a rookie on a crappy team to a three year vet with a great supporting caste (who I might add is also in the running for MVP)...........you are kidding, right?

How about comparing rookie Steve Nash to two year vet Jason Kidd......who has two MVPs?

....I like how you threw in that you had floor seats though....really raises the value of your opinion

I am not dogging out Wall, just saying there is a mile between the two players performance.

And the floor seats is just saying I have seen them up close and personal. There is a MILE between the two players.

Don't hate just to hate and be a homer.

Not saying Wall can't reach Rose's level. But live and in person, it's like Ferrari vs Prius. No comparison.

Which is as it should be when the best team in the East with an offense running through it's star point guard plays the second to worst team in the east with a rookie point guard and a starting line up that is virtually never the same.

Which is as it should be when the best team in the East with an offense running through it's star point guard plays the second to worst team in the east with a rookie point guard and a starting line up that is virtually never the same.

In case you don't watch basketball. The Bulls are a fraud. Rose is the real deal. They suck otherwise.

Me and Gator Bait and Vishal are largely on the same page outside of the Barnes thing (I like Sukllinger) so I'm gonna let them type and I'm gonna stay out of this because it's getting annoying already.

Just one thing though: chipwich, your watching a 3rd year guy with a top 5 team go up against a rookie on a bottom 5 team. What did you expect? And congrats on your floor seats.

Up 3...would like to take this one home to get another road victory, but I'm impressed either way.

Yi is playing a solid game and Crawford has done a complete 180 from the first half. Wall's ankle seems okay and he's actually hitting the rolling guy on a PNR. Good sign.

In case you don't watch basketball. The Bulls are a fraud. Rose is the real deal. They suck otherwise.

lol ... yeah Deng, Noah, Boozer, all these guys suck.

Don't even bother replying because I know what your response will be: "I've been watching basketball for 30 years, I had floor seats!!!" :ols: :doh:

Point is you need to have them BEFORE dropping anyone or as part of a trade. Otherwise you risk a serious downgrade which this team can't deal with currently. We got rid of a starting playoff caliber roster and replaced them with bench players. Can't do that again.

no dude....you don't downgrade by getting rid of inefficient cancers on your team....getting rid of players like that opens up opportunity for others....like guys coming out of the d league, draft picks, and undrafted free agents.

Blatche, Yi, and Flip def. gotta go