Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I really don't understand why Randy has all these end of quarter/games John Wall isolation plays. It'd be one thing if he was trying to get to the rack, but his jumper (though it has improved) just isn't good enough to warrant that type of play yet.

Edited by MonkFan8

How do you score 34 in the first and end up with 83? C'MON MAN

They had a similar loss the first game of the year against New Jersey.

Really hope we can get T-Rob, he rebounds like his life is at stake if he loses the ball. Nene has skills, rebounding has never been one of them. When playing next to the smallish Booker & the still learning Seraphin, it will be exploited. T-Rob's athleticism can help mask Nene's deficiency.

Edited by StillUnknown

They had a similar loss the first game of the year against New Jersey.

Really hope we can get T-Rob, he rebounds like his life is at stake if he loses the ball. Nene has skills, rebounding has never been one of them. When playing next to the smallish Booker & the still learning Seraphin, it will be exploited. T-Rob's athleticism can help mask Nene's deficiency.

If MKG, Davis, Robinson and Barnes all declare, I'll be pumped with a top 4 pick. PUMPED!

This has been a tough tourney year to predict. I've got 570 points and 1120 PPR and am currently in the 99th percentile on ESPN. Most years the top brackets finish with 1600+.

My midwest regional was just ravaged. I only picked three of the first round games correctly but my elite 8 teams are still alive. I just need Kansas and UNC to take care of business against the low seeds.

I somehow managed to only pick two of the West regional games wrong. I had Memphis over St. Louis and Duke over Norfolk St.

Cleaned up in that region, which has been a little wild. Right now, all of my elite eight teams are still alive:

Florida, Louisville, Ohio State, Syracuse, Kansas, UNC, Kentucky, Baylor.

Final four is Florida, Ohio State, Kansas, Kentucky.

Picked Kentucky to beat Ohio State.

---------- Post added March-23rd-2012 at 03:52 AM ----------

Also, the overall ESPN leader board has a bunch of brackets at the top with 1120 PPR. I could tie for first place if all of my picks from here on out are correct. That'd be nuts.

T-Rob just does'nt look that big to me looks like 3/4 tweener like Derrick Williamss and Beasley. Beasley was a dominant rebounder his freshman year. My other concern is why is he just now getting alot of burn as a 21 year old junior. The Morris twins are not special talents. Most of the other top prospects did it from day 1 Davis,Mkg,Sully,Barnes,Beal, Lamb etc. What will they be at 21 they are still kids.

Peter Vecsey of the New York Post is reporting that Grunfeld was offered a three-year, $4.5 million extension, and turned it down.

Vecsey indicates that Grunfeld was making considerably more on his current contract than what was offered by Ted Leonsis to stay on as Wizards General Manager.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/more_sports/bye_bye_bird_ie_cpnHrR0HJB38R7tWWRc5iJ

Edited by SuperBash