Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Seraphin should be playing in the D-league. He's really not ready for the NBA, may never be, but he's completely out classed which isn't helpful for his confidence or development. Javale is silently becoming one of the best interior defenders in the NBA.

Nice to see the young guys starting. And by that I mean Singleton and Booker. They are our future essentially...which sort of sounds sad. Wall of course too. I wonder if Nick Young is going to be a cornerstone?

Instead of checking the box score and posting nonsense, you should really try watching a game.

Imo John Wall is handcuffed by this offense and this team.

But he's too unselfish to just try to score, which imo is probably what he should do.

A PG or any lead guard job is essentially to make the team better and help the team win.

But sometimes the best thing for the team to help the team win is points.

Imo Wall is the best scoring option on the team but he's too unselfish and the offense isn't structured that way.

This team needs Harrison Barnes or Jeremy Lamb in the draft.

Wall is not the best scoring option on the team. Wall has no offensive game. He's handcuffed because the rest of the team is as bad as him at shooting. A drive and dish point guard can thrive if he has shooters spacing the floor for him. The only good shooter on this team, Nick Young, doesn't understand the concept of catch and shoot. I'm getting tired of watching him catch passes and take unnecessary steps and throwing off the flow on offense.

---------- Post added January-11th-2012 at 09:41 PM ----------

The Bulls are getting all sorts of home cooking. Moving picks, body slams, illegal screens, defensive 3 seconds. Everything.

Edited by No Excuses