Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

long term we need help at all positions, but at least we have Rashard Lewis for the next couple years to play the 3....
You think a lot of stupid ****. Like this for example:

i love the way you only quote part of that post.....where I was pointing out that we need serious help at 3-5 but stating we at least have a quality proven vet to fill the 3 for the next couple years he is here. He isn't a very good defender or rebounder, but he can stretch the floor and knock down the three (which is what we need our wings to do while playing with John Wall)

Edited by Gator Bait

I'm gonna go with the over

---------- Post added April-6th-2011 at 08:51 PM ----------

we are headed for 141 - 113

---------- Post added April-6th-2011 at 08:54 PM ----------

Sometimes I don't even recognize half of our players on the court.

why not? They do have pictures if you click on the name of the player in the box scores ;)

sorry...couldn't resist. Very cynical tonight.

You know with the parade of d leaguers and anonymous also-rans we've marched out, Yi is still the worst player that's seen the floor for us this season. The fact that he was taken 5th overall at one point is baffling.

Yi is a waste of human life

Funny how we finished last year with a bunch of D-league losers like Cedric Jackson, Cartier Martin and Alonzo Gee as well.

It's sad that I remember these names. I hope we are involved in something meaningful next year.

Edited by No Excuses

Funny how we finished last year with a bunch of D-league losers like Cedric Jackson, Cartier Martin and Alonzo Gee as well.

It's sad that I remember these names. I hope we are involved in something meaningful next year.

worst part is none of them actually stuck... I had high hopes for Cartier martin as a three point shooter.....problem is, a three point shooter has to be able to make three pointers. I thought Gee would stick as well.....he moved along to a ****ter team than ours!!!! hahahaha