Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

McGee is just really really dumb. Might never develop the mental aspect of the game, which is why I want him traded before he becomes just another Stromile Swift. His value is a lotto pick in next years draft.

The things he's lacking are basic fundamentals that are second nature to any NBA player, rookie or 10 year veteran. Makes me think that it's not a matter of maturity, but that he just doesn't get it and never will.

Anyone that defends McGee or says that this team is "getting some chemistry" is flat out not paying attention. This team is horrendous.

And I know I sound like a broken record, but Blatche is a very important player in this offense when he's healthy. His passing ability alone is sorely needed on the team right now. Yeah, he may jack up shots, but at least he is capable of making them, unlike every other player in our front court.

Welcome to the family.

He did have a sick block though. That'll be enough to keep some going.

Yeah, typical McGee. Always has a few highlight plays to blind people from just how poor of a player he actually is. Give his athletic ability to Aldridge and he'd be the best center in NBA history.

Sad.

Anyone that defends McGee or says that this team is "getting some chemistry" is flat out not paying attention. This team is horrendous.

And I know I sound like a broken record, but Blatche is a very important player in this offense when he's healthy. His passing ability alone is sorely needed on the team right now. Yeah, he may jack up shots, but at least he is capable of making them, unlike every other player in our front court.

How is a player who is having one of the least efficient shooting seasons ever integral to this teams offense. Without Blatche, we basically go from dog **** to horse ****. Big deal. The end result is still the same: we suck ass.

I'm not sure I've ever seen the refs respect a team less. It's like they're disgusted they have to be a part of a game we're playing in and just want us to hurry up and get blown out.

I just prefer to think that the refs are trying to help us improve our draft position

Edited by StillUnknown

I just prefer to think that the refs are trying to help us improve our draft position

I don't know why, but I got a strange feeling that we will get another #1 pick this year. Which would make sense since there isn't any "next big thing" type players coming out. :doh:

Yi= meh

Jordan Crawford = :D

Yi is like the soft ***** version of McGee. Remember when Ted was hyping him up big time in the preseason? Lol.

Chinese market cash cow $$

That's the reason I'm afraid he might be back on like a vet minimum deal. If you expect the team to be ****ty, you might as well make some money. I don't think I've ever seen a worse defender than Yi. He doesn't even attempt to get off the floor. Just ****ing stands there like an idiot.

I love Wall hip checking Wallace and not giving a **** about sending him sliding across the floor. I'm telling you all, dude has the perfect mentality.

You're always asking questions, so let me ask you one. Can this team build around John Wall and be competitive? If so, how long will it take?