Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

What happens if the team gets more than 5 team fouls? If you foul out in the first half, can a player come back in the second?

I think you're asking two different questions...

From the fifth team foul, and each team foul after, the opposing team gets two free throws.

Each player gets six fouls per game. If they reached that sixth foul, they are disqualified for the game. Don't matter when that sixth foul is committed.

I think you're asking two different questions...

From the fifth team foul, and each team foul after, the opposing team gets two free throws.

Each player gets six fouls per game. If they reached that sixth foul, they are disqualified for the game. Don't matter when that sixth foul is committed.

Thanks, I never watch basketball unless my cousin in playing (college), so this is new to me.

Yeah I agree we're a little too amped up. Knocking rebounds out of each other's hands. The effort is great, but you have to wed it to focus.

But it's our first home playoff game with this group and the crowd is electric. They want this bad.

Bulls straight up can't defend the Wizards. It was true in the regular season and is still true today.

Wizards are balanced. They can't defend the Wizards like they can most teams--total lockdown. But they still play good defense against us. The Bulls force us to make tough shots. We just made them in the first two games.

But the transition game is the vulnerability. No team can totally shut down the fast break when they turn it over as much as the Bulls have.

So I should have left the chicken and chips and gotten home in time for tip off.  Been telling my non basketball friends Wall is going to go off, hopefully it lasts now I'm watching (and what's with the 'who's John Wall' ****?.