Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Well, Deron Williams didn't know about being traded until he watched SC LOLOL....still a few more hours until the deadline is over, so anything can happen. Blatche playing tonight has no bearing on anything tomorrow...

True. It just seems to me that if you thought you could deal Blatche, you wouldn't have him out there risking injury (which did happen allegedly.)

That's funny they did Williams like that.

People kill me when all they blame is blatche and McGee for this team sucking so hard. When they go to the bench the team sucks even worst.

If numbers lie as in Blatche 16-8 then numbers lie on Wall 16-9. This team is so young that they have little chance of winning or winning anytime soon. The coaching sucks rotation is laughable we run a half court offense with a team that should be runninng . This team has no defense guards get too the rack at will vs the wizards.

We are the clippers of the east. We need too change our entire offense too fit around John Wall and teach the man how too shoot.

Imagine the numbers Wall would be producing if he were surrounded with NBA-calibre talent instead of the D-league freakshow the Wiz are currently trotting out there.

And, it would be nice if McGee put the same effort into improving his game each night that he put into his dunks.

People kill me when all they blame is blatche and McGee for this team sucking so hard. When they go to the bench the team sucks even worst.

If numbers lie as in Blatche 16-8 then numbers lie on Wall 16-9.

Blatche gets the numbers no doubt, it's the idiotic decisions, settling for jumpers, and his lack of intensity. The dude's a space cadet and doesn't make any of his teammates better. He'll always get his numbers but he's not a good team player

Blatche gets the numbers no doubt, it's the idiotic decisions, settling for jumpers, and his lack of intensity. The dude's a space cadet and doesn't make any of his teammates better. He'll always get his numbers but he's not a good team player

Blatche gets the numbers because someone has to get the numbers. That's all there is to it when it comes to his stats.

---------- Post added February-23rd-2011 at 10:47 PM ----------

Hmmm. Wall just mentioned in the post game interview that he'll be sitting back and seeing if he's gonna be getting some more new teammates other than the ones that are already coming from Atlanta.

Basically called out Blatche and Co for being unmotivated ****es as well. Nice to see that from him.

Edited by G.A.C.O.L.B.

Blatche gets the numbers because someone has to get the numbers. That's all there is to it when it comes to his stats.

---------- Post added February-23rd-2011 at 10:47 PM ----------

Hmmm. Wall just mentioned in the post game interview that he'll be sitting back and seeing if he's gonna be getting some more new teammates other than the ones that are already coming from Atlanta.

he also just about called out the rest of the squad for giving up during games

jay glassie got the quote:

http://twitter.com/980nba/statuses/40604932964884480

"its just so frustrating to see that certain guys seem like they don't have the effort to be out there, you know like they don't care."

Also said that that last group out there was putting in work and that's how the whole team should play. That last group didn't include Blatche, McGee or even Nick Young IIRC.

Wall isn't really that vocal so those quotes are quite damning. I'm glad he's above the influence of dumbasses like McGee and Blatche.

I considered McGee to be untouchable but **** him too. I'm tired of watching these guys who have been in the league for a few years now giving no effort. Watching the toughness provided from guys like Seraphin and Booker really makes me hate both McGee and Blatche

Nick Young or Blatche have never seen a shot they didnt like, once they get the ball they are going to shoot no mater what.

McGee very talented but not very bright can be said about young and blatche as well. Gets pulled for every mistake even though others are making te sane mistakes and allowed too.

Josh Howard has been looking decent but how long until he's out again.

Wall can't shoot a lick and too passive. Will be a star if not already and can be a superstar if he works on his game and not settle like he's doing now.

The bench LOL

Yi - a straight bum

Martin- d league

Thorton- bum

Sarphin- shows potential should be in the d league so he can get minutes

Booker - doesn't get enough minutes solid

R Lewis- looks like he doesn't care out there

Team is built to fail John Wall is the only player On the roster that's a for sure keeper.

Edited by SiCkSoULjA

Wall needs too put the team on his back and stop depending on blatche 10 pump fakes and spin moves or Young fadeaways or stupid shots. Wall needs to at least shoot 15 times and work on his game.

Why do the Wizards pass it too McGee in the post? It's comical really it's a turnover or a sky hook. McGee needs to become a Tyson Chandler type of player and only need too shot on put backs or dunks.

I'm reading the comments on the facebook page for the Wizards and some fans are so ****ing stupid. How do you not like this trade? We gave up nothing to get two young players. Some people think we made this trade specficially for Mike Bibby. :ols: :doh:

Vish, of sports fans, only about 10% are actually knowledgeable.